MONDAYS+SCHOOL= HELL

Chaeyoung's POV

"....this is the 37th time you're here in my office in just 4 weeks because of the trouble you caused. Why don't you obey school rules? Is it that hard? A student like you can actually be expelled. You put 2 of our best football players in the hospital for beating them up! Son Chaeyoung, if I hear one more fight in this school caused by you, I will tell your father! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!"

"oh what was that? I can't actually understand you because I dont speak idiot language. Just kidding, yeah whatever, bye."

"You're lucky your father owns this place."

I opened the office door and didn't hesitate to close it and walked away. Duh he has feet, arms and hands, he can just stand up and close it on his own. Ugh seriously, if they didn't even pick on me because of how small I am compare to other students, they wouldn't end up in the hospital in the first place. I'm sick and tired of all these football players. They just brag about how nice and shiny their hair is and how cool and handsome they are and literally just shows off their abs and muscles to desperate girls around them. Tell me about it and I'll literally shut your face out. I skipped school and went to the convenience store and bought Sprite and Pepero, I sat down to cool myself down. I can skip school, I'm smart, not to brag though but yeah I get straight A's and B's so I'm not a failing student.

"Why aren't you in class?"

"Principal's giving me a headache."

"Trouble again?"

"If it weren't for them this wouldn't happen, anyways why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in school too?"

"The teacher said I worked hard so they gave me a day off"

"Lucky"

"I'll be on my way, Chae. Wanna stay at my place? Mom is making cookies"

"I'll be there at 4. See ya around"

"Alright"

Oh you're probably wondering who I'm talking to. It's just Mina. The schools most adored student. We're good friends. We act different in school and out of school. In school we act like total strangers. Out of school, we actually hang out, stay in each other's houses to play video games, eat and sleep. If we act like friends in school students might think it's weird and I don't like it. My dad and his dad are good friends too, actually our dads are secretly the Godfather's of different Mafia Groups, I think that's why we get along? Probably.

I went back to school and the guard asked.

"Hey what are you doing skipping school?"

I turned around, "Want me to slit open your throat?"

"Sorry Ms. Chaeyoung" he bowed

"That's what I thought."

I walked away from him and headed back to class.

I entered and sat down, everybody looked at me

"Woah I didn't murder anyone alright?"

"Son Chaeyoung, why are you late?"

"You ask me that everyday. Isn't it too obvious what my answer is?"

"Good point. Okay goodbye class don't forget to bring in your homework tomorrow. Class dismiss."

The teacher walked out and my friend, well she's more like a brother to me, we're the complete opposite, she's kind and knows her responsibilities and I'm not kind and I don't know what responsibility is, fuck that. Her name is Yoo Jeongyeon. She came up to me,