009 | SEMI EITA

one shot is titled―minestatus: edited as of 03/26/2020

one shot is titledmine
status: edited as of 03/26/2020

"You slut."

You felt yourself being thrown to the cold, wet floor of the bathroom. "We'll see you tomorrow," he let out a maniacal cackle.

The door slammed closed. You panted, using all of your energy to lean against the wall but you failed. You fell down the cold floor completely naked and disgusted at yourself.

You couldn't even cry over the things that kept happening to yourself. Akio, who was the man behind all of your sufferings was the son of a very dangerous Yakuza leader. He threatened to kill your family if you ever spoke a word about anything.

The only family you have is your little brother. He's the only one keeping you motivated, the only person that keeps you alive, despite all the harassment that's happening to you.

You clenched your fist, limping your way towards your bag hidden in one of the stalls of the gym bathroom. Changing into your gym clothes, you looked at yourself in the mirror, finding hickeys on your neck.

You took out the hoodie in your bag to cover up the hickeys he left. Taking in a deep breath, you twist the doorknob open, hiding your face in a mask, pretending to be indifferent of what happened back then.

The students that had after school activities looked at you in astonishment. in Shiratorizawa, you're well known as the most beautiful girl, and at the same time, the smartest student in the whole third-year level.

"Hey, wait up!" Hisa, a girl in your circle of friends approached you, carrying a book in her hand to hit your head, causing a smacking sound to ring through the quiet hallway. "Where were you?!" She yelled furiously.

You could only whimper at the impact of the book from hitting your head too hard.

"We were so worried about you! Come on, the girls are already waiting for us!" She grabbed your wrist making a beeline towards the gym.

'As if you're all worried about me.' You thought, staring at her hands around your wrist. 'You're all just using me for fame, what fake friends you are.'

She pushed the door open, revealing four girls cheering for Shiratorizawa with huge signage in hand that says, 'Go! Go! Shiratorizawa!' They stopped when they saw you enter with Hisa.

Mie, the supposed youngest in the group pouted, wrapping her hands around your arms. "Senpai! You said you'll be coming with us!" You froze, quickly gaining your composure. "Oh, I had to take care of something important." You ruffled her red hair, which was very similar to Tendō's.

Suki, the girl who ranked second in Shiratoriza in terms of intelligence frowned at your unusual behavior. She remembered seeing Akio dragging you after class dismissal.