6) Truth, dare or ...

6) Finally... here comes the dare, and again I'm sorry it took so long!

"soooo Claryyyy..." Izzy starts,

"you're dare will be..." she smirked evilly, oh god, this was such a bad idea! "don't go to hard on me Iz!"

"you'll get as much as the rest of us! now, you will have to ... run to your room, grab you're cat, run to Alec's room, jump on Alec and kiss him, leave your cat on him so she attack's him, then run to the kitchen and take a very strong drink and drink it all in one time! go fill the glass with hot as in REALLY HOT water and drop it over Simon!" "HEY!" Simon shrieks,

"I'm not gonna do that!!!" I yelped.

"You have to clary or are you backing out from a dare?" She taunts.

"Fiiiiinee, I'm on my way!"

when the dare is done

Alec comes running in Izzy's room screaming like a little girl and a fearful look in his eyes, while sparkles is following him, Simon is completely drenched in hot water, and I'm starting to get really dizzy from my drink! izzy has followed me all the way and was now posting it on Facebook! "hey Iz, do you really HAVE to put that on the internet?!"

"yes Clare, that was the deal!"

"I should have chosen for the sparring!" I say while getting sparkles away from Alec,

"thanks" he breathed, "why did you kiss me?" he asks confused,

"no worries, I just got a DARE from Izzy." he nods understandingly and leaves to his room.

Jace.P.O.V.

I was thinking about what to do, I really love clary, but her dad hates me, and she seems to be engaged, altough she didn't seem to know about that. I'll ask her about that later when she talked to her dad.

Clary.P.O.V.

My dad called me into to the library to discuss my 'engagement which I really don't wanna do', he was gonna introduce me to my 'fiancé' (I'm still thinking about ways to kill him without anyone noticing).

"Ah Clarissa, there you are finally." dad called as I walked in.

There was a man with brown hair and blue eyes who seemed to be in his 30's, "let me introduce you to your fiancé and an old friend of mine. His ex-wife died by an accident while hunting demons." seriously! this is my fiancé?! I mean... you could say he's good looking, and he seems nice enough, but he has to be more than double my age!

"Dad you can't be serious, HE could be my dad!" I screamed pointing at my 'fiancé' as I said HE.

"That doesn't change the fact that I trust him and that I want you to get married with him! He will be a good husband and YOU will be a good wife! So accept the fact that this is your fiancé, ... his name is Jack Drew!"