Holy Dinner

Christian's POV   Its awkward but nice that the Rose family invited me and my family to dinner tonight

         Christian's POV
   Its awkward but nice that the Rose family invited me and my family to dinner tonight. Having to act like I hardly know their daughter should be interesting. I've explained Angel and mines circumstances to my family so that they don't rat us out.
     We follow Santos into the kitchen. Sky and Angel are cooking calmly at the counter with the soft country music in the background. I smile at Heavenly as she chops up lettuce.
     They turn to see us standing before them. Angel's eyes brighten. Santos gestures them over. Luna walks in and stands beside her younger sister. "This is my wife, Sky. And my two daughters, Lulu, aka Luna, and Heavenly, aka Angel. I think their in your classes though am I correct?" I nod my head.
    "Yes, sir, and what an honor that is," I say shaking Luna's hand and then Angel. Our eyed lock. She blushes as I look down her shirt. 
     "Well, why don't we all head to the kitchen. Angel you know how to cook this right?" She nods.
    "I'll help her. I find cooking to be calming," I say. He nods once and leads NY family and his wife out of the kitchen. For some reason theirs a sliding glass door that blocks the way. Odd.
    "You look so formal," I say. When she had left this morning she was in nothing but my shirt. She raises her brows as she takes in a deep breath.
     "Well, I can't be walking around naked here. Plus, my father is a priest. I'm supposed to dress like this all to the time. Well, this is a fight too," she says. I roll my eyes and help chop the carrots.
    "I don't understand why anyone would want clothes in your sexy little body," I say. She blushes, biting the inside of her cheek. Her eyes widen in realization of what she did. I set the knife down. "Bend over, elbows on the counter," I tell her. She does without hesitation. God I missed this. I take her shorts off and slide her black lace underwear down. I kneel down.
     "How many?" She asks. I tell her six. I stand and go to the door and lock it, putting the curtain down as well. Going back, I kneel again and rub my hand in her ass. 
    "Don't forget to count. I'll do more if you don't." She nods.
    "Yes, sir." I rub the area and raise my hand, bringing down hard and fast. My hand print is now there. "One." She moans. I keep doing this until we get to six. I yank her up and crash my lips to hers. One night without sex with her and I feel like it's been an eternity. How the hell did I last three weeks?
    "Stop. We have to do this. Laters baby," she says with a seductive grin, using my phrase. I let her pull up her underwear and shorts while I wash my hands. Soon we're done cooking. She takes it out, bending over so that she can get the pan out. Damn that ass. "See something you like?" She asks, biting her lip.
    "Don't make me spank you again," I threaten as I get down plates. She strides over, one leg in front of the other in a sexy walk. She trails her hand down my chest until she gets to my package and gropes me. My eyes snap to hers.
     "Don't temp me." What am I going to do with her?
     ×××××××
     We all join hand and bawl our heads, Angel has her eyes clothes. This is how she grew up. Wow. "Amen," we all say in synch. We start to eat. My parents are talking about something religious with Angels parents while Luna excuses herself. Angel keeps her head down shyly as she eats.
     I trail my hand up her thigh until I get to her underwear and put my hand in them. She gasps as my fingers make contact with the sensitive area. She grips my coat under the table and the table the other. "Shit," she whispers. Her family snaps their head in her direction.
    "Sorry," she breaths. Her mom raises a brow. "Cramps," she mouths to her mother. She nods. I add another finger and rub faster. She bites her lip she struggles to keep it together. I drop my spoon on purpose. Excusing myself, I look for it under the table, but lick her there. I do that two more times then pick the spoon up.
    She flushes as I continue my finger movements. She squeezes my knee hard as she clenches around my finger, reaching her peak. She sighs quietly. Her eyes meet mine as I grin.
     "Your so getting it it later," she whispers. I cock a brow.
     "Who put you in charge?" I reply. She gets that look in her eyes again, chewing the inside of her cheek in purpose.
      "Me."

AN: Damn Angel. And someone needs to learn their manners at the dinner table. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR LATER CHAPTERS, I'M GETTING SLIGHT WRITERSBLOCK!! Comment and share!!!!!! Stay alive |-/                               -Veah