eighty six

"What's fuck?"

"Harry, my parents are here."

"You're kidding, aren't you?" Harry clears his throat, "They're not actually here."

"I wish I could say that I was joking, but I really can't."

"Fuck." Harry mutters under his breath, "Um, I mean, we can go somewhere else if you want to?"

"No, it's fine, really. They won't see me and we've ordered our food already." I shake my head.

"We could just walk out and go somewhere else?"

"Nah, it's fine." I smile at him.

He nods and breathes in and out slowly.

I take a quick sip of my wine as Harry speaks up again.

"So you don't want to fuck?" he smirks.

I almost choke on my drink but luckily I recover.

"Oh my God, no, Harry, shush."

"I'm just making sure you know, nothing else."

A few minutes pass and all Harry and I did was chat, it is lovely.

Though, some people may think it's kinda weird. Harry was talking about is experience in rehab, and some of the stories were actually kind of funny and then you had some and they were kind of creepy. But hey, it's a rehab centre, what else would you expect?

"Madam, Sir, your food." The waiter says as he arrives with our food. Fish Pakora, it smells lovely.

We silently eat our food, saying 'Mhm, delicious' every once in awhile. I don't mind the silence, it isn't awkward.

"Can I ask you a question?" Harry speaks up.

"Of course." I reply.

"Do you think you want to keep seeing me in the future after our date ends?"

"Yes." I answered immediately.

"Yeah?" he raises his eyebrows as if he was in shock by my reply.

"Mhm, definitely." I take another bite of my food, "I'm having a good time right now and I think you're doing great."

"Really?"

"Of course, I wouldn't lie about something like that."

He smiles at me, "Hm, I like that." he seems satisfied with what I said.

"I like you." I blurt.

"I like you, too." Harry's smile gets brighter, "You have no idea how hard I'm trying not to blurt out random comments about how beautiful you are."

I blush.

"I really am trying, you have to believe that, but I just need to say it one time."

"Okay." I say, sitting straight up again, "Do it."

He looks into my eyes and smiles, "You are...very, very beautiful."

"Thank you." I smile back at him, "You look handsome."

"Thanks."

We both grin at each other and continue eating our food.

"Do you want a dessert?" Harry asks me once we're both done with our food.

I shake my head, "No, I'm good." I check my phone, "And it's already late, we should go."

"Of course."

Harry raises his hand and signals the waiter.

Once he arrives Harry says, "Can we have our check, please?"