getting closer

Arjun's pov..
Anamika and I was there in each other's embrace for I don't know how long .. but soon there was tiktok sound heard by us as the wall clock   was showing that it's allready 9'o clock ... Which means dinner time ..
She soon moved back ..
I can see that she is blushing. . as her cheeks are showing red colour shade on it..
Anamika I tried to move her chin up so that I can see some emotions in her eyes for me rather then hatred and anger..
But she just blushed and got out of my embrace and started running towards the bathroom.. before I could get hold of her.. she already locked the bathroom door..
Ahh this girl has really made me crazy after her.... And i am madly in love with her...
And I can proudly and happily admit it infornt of everyone..

"Anamika get ready and come for dinner downstairs I m waiting for you."
I shouted from outside I know she must be blushing ..😄😄
I was about to enter my office but stopped when someone placed a hand on my shoulder..
I turned and found Karim chacha..
His face was showing satisfaction..

'Arjun beta have you reconciled with anamika already. ? '

"Ahh chacha.. it's that I just apologised for my behavior and here after I will take care of my actions. I won't behave in such manner which will affect her or hurt her" ..

'That's really good I m happy to hear that. And I think so this is the reason you are smiling so much'
.. he said while smiling..

"What do you mean ? I always smile" .. and it's nothing new right ?
I asked him..

'Yes you smile but very rarely and today you are smiling as if you have win something so precious in your life .. and I am really happy to see this'... He was really happy his words, his face all showed it.
I never knew my Happiness means this much to this man.. yes he is like my own father .. there is no doubt he always treated me as his own son but now I really know how much me and my happiness means to him..

"Thank you chacha but is there is something else you want to talk I mean about bussiness that is why you stopped me" ...

'Oh yes thanks for reminding me ..
I was hear to tell you about the drug smuggling.. as you know we don't allow this bussiness because it ruins countries young generation eventually the development of whole country ..
But now we have one big problem.. one of our man gave the news that there are still many such suppliers who still are working in our area they are illegally transporting and supplying the drugs ..
"So what exactly do we need to do ,?"
He said and I can clearly see frown has formed on his head ..

"Hmmn.. try to get details of this people.. and when I mean details you know very well that details must include each and everything about them. From where they stay ? How much man power they have ? Their way of supplying and transporting the drugs ? To whom they transport ? From where they get their own supply ? I need each and every detail chacha..
And make sure our man's are watching their each and every move so that if any case any big deal is going to crack we will attack it and destroy them from the root. But for that we need extra preparations.
Do you understand? "

'Yes. You really have the qualities to be a mafia king. You attack them only after knowing all detail about them just to make sure that the enemy won't ever be successful to rebuild themselves..
I will do whatever you have asked for'..

"Keep me updated about it Kareem chacha.."

'Yes I will..'

I did some uncompleted work and made my way towards dinner table..
Everyone was already there..
But my beautiful wife was Missing ..
She is still having her bath ? 😧 How much time she will require to come downstairs ? 😦
My eyes were roaming all over as she was still not there. .