Loved u once . Loved u twice. Always will. Always mine.:)

CONTEST IS OVER thanks 4 entering and thanks 4 the reads

NIALLS POV

we where walking up the coble stone drive way and all I see is my bed on fire? I stopes and cluched my bag full of nandos literlaly filled to the top . I went closer as Liam was putting down the flames with a extingushiser. I saw my blankets and pillows crusty and ashy and I saw the ring . I cried because that was to represent my love to Clair " don't worrie babe u can stay in my room and the ring . Forget about it I truly know u love me" and then she kissed me and wiped my tears away . I smiiled and said " call the dump tell them to pick it up " Liam nodded his head and went in so did I I saw Louis and he said" awww now where u sleep " " with Clair and she said the ring didn't matter at least we got each other " I past him I wasn't mad at all happy acually I can stay in her room now ;) . I didn't look back as I headed for harrys room I picked up some nandos for me and him to share at the park . I saw he was ready to go and we left Clair gave me the extra key to her room just in case it is locked . I gave her a hug and headed out .

LOUIS POV

when niall said " as long as we have each other " I knew what to do . I have to break up Clair and Niall . Some how. Deep down I know she gas feelings for me but she can't expreces them because of NIALL. I went up stairs to mine and harrys room and saw the computer on with his love account open . It was lame none of his info was true I spruced it up a bit and walked a way . Clair was sitting on the couch rolled up in a ball I smile because she was just so CUTE!!! I had an image of us under the oak tree in linkin park holding hands laughing and giving kisses to each other . I was happy all over warn inside . She was my missing puzzle piece I needed her . I wanted her to feel my love I wanna lay beside her . NOT NIALL Im becoming the jelouse type because of my love 4 her . I'll cry if she was to ever say....... ( comment if u want to know what Louis is gonna say next)

HARRYS POV

(get ready Rachel :))

I saw many cute girls thier but none of them where the right one . Me and niall sat under a tree to stay in the shade. " so how's clair " I asked and right when he was about to answer a girl fell on me . She had hazle eyes light brown hair looks about 5,5 and I .... I though she's the one the instine minuet I saw her " sorry . I'm Rachel " she said " I'm Harry nice to meet u and that's ok . Would u like to eat with us " " uh " she said looking at a group of girls with thier thumbs up " okay " she said smiling . We talk it was kinda like niall wasn't thier he was busy texting then calling Clair she was telling him Liam is on his way. But it was like there was no world around us only me and Rachel . Liam came and one of here friends Annalise talk with him to . She gave him her number I though " nice move " so I asked her " would u like my number " she said " yes here's mine " as she wrote it down I said " would u like to go Ina date probebly wendsday" I saw her smile widen and she look like she was gonna go crazy " yea I would like that " she gave me her number and in about a hour we went home and she was on my mind . Could she be the one ?

CLAIR POV

I wolk up with Louis at the edge if my feet " hi thuer sleeping beauty. U remember that kiss we had " I remembered the one that I can still taste " yes very clearly" " to me .... It felt more than a kiss . What did u feel Clair " he said looking in to my eyes like he was looking for my soul . I was suprized . It was true I had deep feelings for Louis . He leanded in but befor he could kiss me .......

" VAS HAPPENIN " yelled Zayn " Ima be a dadie " he wailed rubbing ninas belly and smiling . " we have news to tell u " she said . Harry ran in with Liam and niall " I've got news to " " okay one at a time " I said as I saw niall eyeing Louis with his arm around me. " Clair ...,,,,,,,,( comment vote suggestions thanks for reading - Harrison :)