Wedding Bells

Happy Thursday.. Two more chapters Left. 😢😏

"Alright, professor. How do we get rid of the queen of hell?" Damon asked into the phone as he stood in the living room around all of us.

"Are we sure Katherine's in our world?" Ric asked uncertain from Bonnie's phone as she held it and sat on the couch Damon stood behind.

"When Cade crossed plains after the eleventh ring of the bell, other souls could step through, too. Same way Kai did. Katherine would have jumped at that chance." Bonnie replied in annoyance and I scoffed nodding in agreement.

"Then why haven't we seen her yet?" Caroline asked as she sat on the couch across from the one Bonnie sat on. "I thought by now she'd be strutting around, making demands, or trying to get us all killed." Caroline added looking up at Stefan who sat on the arm of the couch beside her.

"Maybe she's biding her time." Stefan replied shrugging and I rolled my eyes.

"Or the bitch is putting her plan together." I stated quietly and everyone looked at me. "She had those, remember?" I asked louder and leant against the wall of the dining room doorway, next to Elena's coffin and away from everyone.

"Either way, you're going need a weapon." Dorian stated through the phone and I looked at Bonnie.

"Is that Dorian?" Stefan asked confused and I rose my eyebrow.

"Yeah, I've asked Dorian to take control on our research front." Ric replied from the phone and Stefan looked down.

"This doesn't mean you and I are cool. I still have those files so, I'm here to hold you accountable. For the rest of your God-given life for my family." Dorian added and I furrowed my eyebrows. Stefan must have killed his family. Obviously. Probably when he was on one of his ripper binges.

"I hope that you do." Stefan replied looking back at the phone before Caroline sat forward.

"So what have you guys come up with?" Caroline asked changing the subject and raising her eyebrow.

"Cade was killed with a dagger that was made from his bones. It was fused into glass by a white-hot flame. First things first, though.. don't suppose you know where Katherine's bones are?" Dorian asked and all heads turned to me before I narrowed my eyes and leant off the wall, walking slowly towards Damon.

"Who'd have ever thought she'd have done us a favor." I stated laughing dryly. "We've got every one of Katherine's bones in the old cave, underneath the Fell church. Left over from a traveler barbecue she had when she tried to posses Elena." I added and looked at Damon who gave me a small smile.

"But fusing the bones into glass? How do we make that kind of weapon?" Bonnie asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Would putting the bone in a metal dagger do the trick?" Matt asked through the phone and I rose my eyebrow at him. "My parents are in town. I could ask my dad for help." Matt added and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Parents? Plural?" I asked in disbelief shaking my head confused and Matt sighed.

"Unexpected family reunion so, now I've got two nightmares to deal with." Matt scoffed and I slowly nodded in agreement at him.

"Gossip later, townies. Stefan and I will go on bone-fetching duty." Damon stated looking at me before at his brother and I looked at Bonnie's phone.

"Dorian and I will research an alternative to fight her." Ric added and I looked at Bonnie who seemed out of it.

"See, if Katherine's back, that means hell still exists. We need to figure out a way to break her link to hell." Dorian stated and I rose my eyebrow at him.