Crowley's haircolour

I've heard many people complain about the mistakes John makes, one of those being Crowley's hair colour. The Ranger Commander is described in what we can consider the 'original series' as having blond and grey hair.

In the Early Years, however, he is said to be a redhead.

How is that possible, you ask? Well, my dear RA fans, that has a very simple explanation.

Hair colours change over the years. Many people experience that, myself included. I go from light blond to dark blond and back, in a matter of years. For redheads, that's no different. People with red hair often notice how their hair colour changes as they grow older. Slowly but surely, their red hair turns blond. After that, it depends on the genes of a person whether their now blond hair turns white or grey.

In the Early Years, Crowley is mid-twenties, and considered a redhead. In the 'original series' we can guess that he is between 45-60, depending on the book – here, he has blonde-and-grey hair. He has grown older. His red hair has become blond, then slowly grey.

Thus, we can conclude that Crowley is, indeed, originally a redhead, whose hair just turned blond over the years, then grey. A very common happening.

#RedheadCrowley2k17

A/N: All (Dutch) people who are planning to go to any of the Dutch RA days in June, please check out my most recent Dutch story part!!!