IMPORTANT & under appreciated character #5

IMPORTANT

YES I HAVE AN IMPORTANT THING TO TALK ABOUT!!! I am going to make this fanbooklet for John Flanagan. I want as many people to help me as possible, because I want to collect as many little messages as possible. And YOU can be a part of it! Let me explain what exactly I need of y'all: Please please PLEASE send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your personal message (just a few lines) about why you love Ranger's Apprentice/Brotherband Chronicles. Don't forget to add your name (surname is optional, in connection with privacy) and your age. You're also allowed to include some fan art: send your own fan art to redrosearroww@gmail.com with as subject: FANBOOKLET, plus your message, name and age. I'll make sure you'll be included in the booklet!!

I'll make it look nice and make sure John Flanagan receives it at the Ranger's Apprentice Day in the Netherlands - all you have to do is let me know shortly what you love about his books. Please let me know as soon as possible, because it takes more time than you might think. Thank you!!
PS: Add your country if you want to!!

>>>---------->

So let's get on to the (not so) weekly update: Under appreciated character #5. Now I know Skandians got a lot more recognition. I mean, they practically got their own book series. Nonetheless, there is one Skandian who deserves just a little more attention. Erak.

-He was against slavery from the beginning, and when he became the Oberjarl he practically forbid it.

-He treated Will and Evanlyn well from the beginning because he respected them. He saved them because of that, too.

-He transformed the Skandians in water police agents and that's probably the best idea someone has ever had.

(Taking Brotherband into consideration as well now)

-Made sure Tursgud wouldn't use his "power" to intimidate others.

-Gave the Herons a chance to clean up the mess they created.

-Watched over Thorn during all his 'sickness' years.