Cravings

AN: Hi. 

Lauren was at Camila's house after school. She had been spending most of her free time at her girlfriend's house since the announcement, making sure that she was well taken care of. She had been so exhausted as of late and Camila let her take a nap while she finished up some work for her dad. Lauren was sound asleep on Camila's bed as the girl was sitting over at her desk. She loved Camila's bed. It was far more comfortable than her own.

Camila had stayed as quiet as she could while she finished up putting the bills in the envelopes. She looked over at Lauren and smiled. She was getting bigger now and starting to show. Everyone was shocked when school started up and she was nowhere to be found. Camila knew that her girlfriend was getting barraged with questions, but she asked the older girl to stay quiet. She didn't want to tell anyone until after graduation. She turned her attention back to her work, gathering it up and heading upstairs to set the on her dads desk.

The young Cuban made a pit stop in the kitchen, opening the fridge and rummaging through it. Nothing sounded good. She wanted mac and cheese from the diner by the school. She sighed as she opened the basement door and walked down the steps. She smiled again as she watched her sleeping girlfriend. She moved closer to the bed and laid down behind Lauren, resting her hand on the older girl's hip, "Baby," Camila cooed softly, not wanting to startle the girl.

Lauren was completely knocked out. She didn't hear Camila shuffling around or coming and going. She was a heavy sleeper, so she didn't feel the bed dip when her girlfriend got in. Lauren still didn't hear Camila when she spoke. She continued to sleep soundly as she shifted slightly.

The olde girl was suddenly awoken when she felt Camila's arms wrap around her, "Hm?" she mumbled tiredly as she turned around to face her girlfriend, eyes slowly opening. Lauren wrapped her arm around Camila and nuzzled her head in the crook of her girlfriend's neck, starting to doze back off to sleep. "Is everything okay?" She mumbled with a sleep-laden voice.

Camila wrapped her arms tighter around Lauren and smiled when she woke up. "Everything's... okay. I'm just really hungry," she whispered. The cravings were starting. "You know that mac and cheese from that diner by the school? I want some." She chuckled. She ran her fingers up and down Lauren's neck. "Can you go get me some?" She whispered. "Pleeeeeease," she begged softly.

Lauren kept her eyes closed as she listened to Camila's response. "So eat something." She mumbled tiredly as she buried her face further into Camila's neck. She felt herself starting to doze off again when she heard her girlfriend's raspy voice. "Really?" Lauren asked in a husky, tired voice. She pulled away from Camila and stretched in the bed, her shirt riding up some. "You woke me up from a nap to go to the store and get you the mac and cheese from by school?" She asked sitting up as she rubbed the tiredness from her eyes. As much as she didn't want to do it, she was never one to say no to her girlfriend; even if it meant she had to lose her precious sleep.

Camila smiled softly and nodded. "Why yes... yes I did." She watched Lauren sit up and hummed.

Lauren got out of bed and slipped on her shoes, grabbing her car keys. "I'll be right back." She said before leaning down to kiss Camila's lips softly.

"I hope so. I'm starving," Camila said with a cute smile on her face. She lay down and watched her girlfriend tiredly shuffle around the room to get ready to go. "I love you, baby. Drive safe." She closed her eyes and waited for the her girlfriend to get back. She had been craving it all day but she was just too busy to get some.

Lauren kissed Camila before heading upstairs and out to her car. She went to the diner and ordered what her girlfriend wanted before checking out and coming back. She stopped in the kitchen and got two bottles of water before heading back downstairs. Lauren closed Camila's door behind her as she descended. "I'm back. Are you ready to eat?" She asked as she walked over to Camila's desk to set the food and water bottles down. She turned around and walked back over to the bed, quickly laying down to resume sleeping.