Long Distance, I Need You

AN: I apologize for my absence. Here is this to make up for it. Explicit pics, too. lol

Lauren had been away at a hockey tournament. She asked her girlfriend to join her, but with Camila being pregnant and having to work, her parents were reluctant to let her travel so far, even if it was with Lauren.

The older girl was missing her girlfriend a lot. Especially since she had been spending every free moment with the young brunette.

The hockey player made it back to her hotel room after the final game of the tournament. She was on a high that her team had won the whole thing and would be going to nationals in a couple months. As much as Lauren wanted to go home right after the last game, it was late and she was exhausted.

She sighed as she sprawled out on the hotel room bed as her mind wandered to her girlfriend. She wished Camila was here. She pulled out her phone and did the only thing she could, text the girl.

Lauren: We won it all! Will be heading to nationals in New York come March. Wish you were here to celebrate with me. :(

She put her phone down on the night stand and quickly rid herself of her jersey and sweats before making her way into the bathroom to shower.

After about 10 minutes, Lauren came out and changed into a pair of boxers before throwing on her standard white shirt. She crawled into bed and turned on the tv before grabbing her phone. She smiled and chuckled to herself as she saw 8 missed texts from her girlfriend.

Camila: yay! congrats baby!

Camila: i wish i could be there to celebrate too :(

Camila: what time ru coming home in the morn?

Camila: ive missed u all weekend :( plz come home tonight

Camila: ugh now ur not responding and im horny. ur probably in the shower and ur naked body is all i can think about

Camila: i looked it up and my mom told me that its normal to be horny when ur in the second trimester

Camila: baby plz respond i need u to help me

Camila: u probably fell asleep. ugh. i love u. sweet dreams.

Lauren couldn't stop laughing at her girlfriend's straightforward words and eagerness. She would be lying if she said she didn't miss Camila intimately, too. Her girlfriend had hit her second trimester a few weeks back. The cheerleader had stopped the morning sickness, but her sex drive went through the roof, and Lauren was not going to complain about that at all. She read through the texts once more before typing out a response.

Lauren: I'm not asleep, Camz. You're right though, I was in the shower. You know I can't come home tonight. It's already late and I'm exhausted. I'm also a little disturbed that you were talking about your horniness with your mom. I'm sorry you're horny and I'm not there. I'm missing you like that, too, if I'm being honest. We can remedy that the second I get home though. What do you need my help with?

She knew what her girlfriend meant by needing help. She just wanted to see what the girl would say in response, and she wanted to make her beg for it. Her cock had already started stirring as she thought about the words that the two girls would exchange soon.

It was definitely going to happen. Neither Lauren nor Camila were strangers to sexting each other anymore. It became necessary when Camila got in her moods and Lauren was unable to stay the night. Lauren was drawn out of her thoughts as her phone chimed, signaling a new message.