Chapter Three: Introduction

Sorry for the late update! Been busy cramming for exams and stuff.

The awkward moment when your mother walks into your room as you're typing and said

"Get up and go outside and run a mile or two. Your butt is getting to big"

....I wear a size zero long mom. Isn't it a good thing if my butt get bigger?

HAHA Lolz

SOOO......

READ

COMMENT

ANNNNNDD

VOTE

Peace, Love, plus a Hug,

Jay :)

Skylar's POV

By the time the others arrived, I had already finished my apple and was sitting on the hood of my car, enjoying the faint breeze that smell like pine. Kain parked his car next to mine and climbed out, only to be swarmed with, as I like to call them, walking and talking STDs. The idiot lapped up the attention like the horn dog he is, even having the nerve to shoot me a cheeky smile and a wink when he saw me glaring at him. Fed up, I stood up and cupped my hands to my mouth.

"OKAY SKANKS BREAK IT UP AND LET THE MAN THROUGH"

They all turned to glare at me, but seeing the look in my eye they backed away. I sat back down. Being an alpha sure has its perks. No wolf, pack member or not and humans dared to challenge me. A weight settled on my shoulder and i looked up to see my dear dear brother (gagged) smirking at me. Oh how i wish i could wipe that look off of his face. Before I could say or do anything, two cars pulled up next to me. I could already hear the boys drooling, not that i could blame them. The car closest to mine was a bright red Ferrari and the car next to it was a sleek black Lamborghini. The engines purred to a stop before cutting off. Both of the Ferrari's doors opened and, as all the eyes in the lot watched, a girl and a guy stepped out of the car. The guy was tall, at least 6 feet, with black hair, tan skin, and had the body of a god. The girl was also tall, lean and graceful, with pale golden hair that flowed down her back. Like the boy, she was also tan. They walked over to the driver side of the Lamborghini and waited, their eyes calmly looking around. I stiffened when i felt the aura of power rolling off of them, but i couldn't catch their scent. Finally the Lamborghini's door opened and a girl stepped out. Every male jaw dropped, and the girls gasped. The blond hair girl currently holding the black haired guys hand was no doubt beautiful, but this girl was Stunning. Dark obsidian hair that seemed to ripple in the sunlight fell to her lower back in soft waves, and the sunglasses she wore perched on top of a straight nose and sharp cheekbones. Her skin seemed to glow in the light and was smooth and unblemished. Unlike the other two, i could smell her human scent, a mouth watering aroma of nectar and fresh earth. The three of them headed towards the schools entrance, not even taking a look at those who are staring. It was only when the door closed did everyone snapped out of their daze. Kain whistled and i realized that my pack had gathered around.

"Damn!" Kain exclaimed,

" Sweet rides. But who are they"

I shrugged and got off my car.