thirty - facetime

- the winners of the contest are Grace and Ambria! I couldn't choose between y'all, so I decided to choose both of you. I've also chosen Katy for something special that's coming up soon ;) -

---

bold - Dillon

italics - Archer

---

"Wassup Pickle."

"Hey Robin Hood."

"So what's going on?"

"Nope, I wanna know about you. Connor told me that something happened to you."

"That little bitch."

"Hey, don't hate on the messenger. So what happened?"

"I... met someone."

"AH!!! OH MY GOSH WHO?"

"Well, actually two someones."

"Boy. You better not be going into a player phase."

"I swear I'm not, I just... I like them both a lot. After being in a fake relationship-"

"That was your idea."

"-I just really want something real in my life."

"Tell me about them."

"Their names are Ambria and Grace. They're absolutely beautiful."

"Hm..."

"Ambria has purple hair-"

"I like her already."

"She's a singer. She's kind and funny. She's a huge bookworm, and she's trying to get me into reading too. Her eyes are the bluest things I've ever seen, and she's beat me in every single video game we've ever played."

"Even COD?"

"Especially COD."

"Wow. What about Grace?"

"She's a singer too. She's African-American, short, and she has really curly brown hair. She never wears any makeup, which is kind of refreshing in a way. She doesn't feel any need to cover or hide anything about herself.  She's feisty as hell, and I think I might be in love with her."

"Really? Can they both give me lessons? I've been meaning to work on my sing-"

"Dillon!"

"Stop whining Archie."

"You're supposed to be helping me choose!"

"I can't choose for you Archie. You have to follow your heart."

"If I wanted to hear that crap I'd talk to Mia and Sara."

"Trust me Archer. Just look at me and Adym."

"Oh yeah, the constant sex and snuggling."

"Hey, it works for us."

"But you're still not dating."

"Oh, we go on dates and we have fun, but we're not boyfriend and girlfriend. We're together, but not dating if that makes any sense."

"It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever."

"When we were actually dating, everything was so basic. Now, everything is new, and our relationship is a lot more spontaneous."

"In other words, you're fuck buddies."

"In simpler terms."