7. Who Dun It?

Blue's POV

He let me go.

"Oh Blue" Ruby says hugging me tightly. When she releases her grip she glares at both of the men standing with their hands crossed.

I should be happy...

Right?

"Cmon girls!" Carter yells amused and I smile.

Same old.

I turn to Theodore and give him an awkward wave to which he only returns with a stone cold glare.

(Sigh)

I walk with Ruby into the car and watch back as Mark and Theodore converse.

Lord I should be happy!

Be happy!

------
Theodore's POV

She really thought I would let her go.

Pfft. Do I look like a loser.

"Time for plan B bro"

"Yup" I agree.

-------

Blue's POV

"Damn, why'd you leave then?!" Ruby exclaimed after I told her everything that happened.

Including our little..scene in the bathroom.

"Because I barely know him Rube!" I toll my eyes.

"Okay first off boo, don't call me 'rube'. Sounds like lube. And you know what lube is short for? Lubricator. And you know what lubricators are used for? Sex. So hell nah. And second off, who cares? Get to know him! He's rich, sexy, possessive. And the man next to him, Mm" she flips her mocha hair while moaning the 'Mm'

"Uh. His brother. And. Uh. Gross."

"Be quiet" she says slapping my shoulder.

"All I'm saying is, give him a shot. I saw your face when we were leaving. Cmon Blue."

Lord should I?

"Yes."

"I said that out loud?"

"No boo, it was written all over your face" she says sarcastically and we burst out laughing.

Ruby was beautiful. She had dark skin that was practically flawless and full slightly brown lips. Her eyes where grey, almost colourless and her hair was frizzy. And her figure. Oh my lord, talk about slim thick.

"Stop eye-fucking me" she smirks popping a grape in her mouth.

"Whatever" I reply pathetically

"So you'll give it a shot?" She asks again.

Ah, what the hell.

"Yes...I'll give..him...a shot"

"Yes!" She leaps up.

"I gotta call him for my stuff anyway"

"No" she drags out like I'm stupid. "Bih, you already live there. Just ask for another room until you're comfortable or something."

"But-"

"Blue" she drags out annoyed.

"Whatever"

"Whatever" she mocks.

She leaves a while after and I flop om my old bed. Carter left earlier for his job so I decided to call Mr. And Mrs. Reedi. The cafe owners.

"Hello?" Mr. Reedi answers.

"Hey Pa"

We maintained a close relationship throughout the years, eventually leading to me calling them by Ma and Pa.

"Blueberry!" He exclaims and I giggle.
"How have ya been?! We've been worried sick"

I sighed and stared out the window.

"I know, just a little busy, I've been good how about you and ma?"

We live in the same apartment complex.

And I don't have to pay because they own it.

Wooo.

(Laughs)

I don't see them everyday but offer enough.

"Oh I'm fine, Ma..not to well"

"Oh no. What's wrong?" I ask worried.

"The cafe..." He grew quiet

"Pa? Pa what's wrong with the cafe"

"The cafe...the cafe was burned down."

What?

I blanch and my eyes bulge.

No..

No he would!

No!

I feel the tears prick my ears as I drop the phone ignoring the calls from Pa.

This is all my fault.

"No" I whisper "No"