Chapter 18 - Lies and Lies

Michael's POV

"Can you just leave. I don't want to the talk to you!" Luke said to me. As he was about to leave, I blocked him off from going.

"He's not right for you!" I shouted.

"And you're right for me?" He chuckled shaking his head, pushing me away then walked off.

"Hi, daddy." Mickey said while I walked into the living room. He was with his four brothers. The four worthless omegas, just like Luke. I don't want him around them but I don't have a say anymore. However, that isn't going to stop me from doing things to Luke's love life.

"Where's Nelson?" I asked, refusing to call him by 'Alpha'.

"He's outside, Michael. We're playing a game so will you excuse us." An old lady said. I growled at her then walked outside. I spotted him talking to a few members. They were laughing and chatting. Disgusting!

"Hey, Nelson. Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Let's talk somewhere private." I said walking to the corner of the house.

"So, what?" He asked again.

"Do you trust Luke?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?" He furrowed his eyebrow.

"He's not who you think he is, you know." I said.

"What do you mean?"

I chuckled forming a lie in my head.
"He's not trust worthy. You ever wondered why I rejected him."

"I know the story to why you rejected him."

"That's what he tells everyone. A great example would be last night."

"What are you trying to say?" He asked frustrated.

"You didn't sleep together last night." I stated.

"You know that how?"

"He came to my room last night, begging for me to touch him." I looked at him with no expression on my face.

"You're lying. That's what you do."

"Am I?" I asked.

"Seems like it."

"Smell my arm." I told him.

"What the..why?"

"You'll get his scent on it. He was begging me to do things to him, he pulled me into the laundry room." I lied again. He sniffed my arms quickly then looked at me.

"That's not true. His scent can be there for many reasons."

"Just know he isn't trustworthy." I said walking into the house. "Gullible ass." I muttered to myself.

I walked into the kitchen, Luke there reading. Giving me another chance to make my plan realistic. I starred at him for a second. With him realizing, he looked at me.

"What do you want now?"

"Can I have the kitchen to myself?" I asked him.

"Whatever." He said getting up. While he was getting up, I took the opportunity so I jammed him for the second time today against the wall. "Michael, get off of me." I ignored him and pressed my body closer to him. I pressed my lips on his neck. "Michael, move the fuck away."

"Hey, Luke I was...what's going on?" I heard Nelson say. I pulled away quickly and looked at him. "Luke, what the fuck?" He said.

"What are you talking about?" Luke asked.