90

"Never forget these brave Jedi we will. Grieve we will not, live for the living we must." Yoda gave a eulogy for the fallen Jedi, Natalia had a hand on Caleb's shoulder, he had never been to a Jedi funeral and he was scared and sad. The Jedi's caskets were lowered and they were gone. The Jedi were dismissed and they walked away, "Are you okay?" Natalia asked Caleb, he just nodded. "Eventually we'll all die. That's how life goes, but we will not be afraid when it is our time." Natalia told her young Padawan, he nodded and they caught up with Anakin and Ahsoka. "It's awfully sad it had to be this way." Anakin said, Natalia nodded in agreement. "It is, but we need to focus on the living Force and we shall move on." Natalia said. "Ahsoka, go comfort Barriss, she seems to be having a hard time with this." Anakin instructed his Padawan, she nodded and ran to catch up with her friend. "Caleb go prepare for our combat lesson, we have a mission in a couple of rotations and I want you to be prepared." Natalia told Caleb, "Yes, Master." He replied with a bow. Natalia and Anakin walked into one of the lifts and Tarkin happened to be in it. "Ahsoka still needs to grow up in many ways." Anakin said with a sigh, Natalia nodded in agreement. "Let's go to the war room, I'm sure Obi-Wan wants us to do something." Natalia told Anakin, he nodded and they walked away from Tarkin.

"Hey Obi, we just came to check up on you." Natalia told Obi-Wan, "Hey, Natalia. Have you seen Ahsoka? I called her here a few minutes ago." Obi-Wan said, but Natalia shook her head. "Master, I'm here!" Ahsoka said while running into the room. "Okay, settle down everyone, I have a report." Obi-Wan said, he began but was soon interrupted. "Excuse me master Jedi, but the prisoner is requesting Padawan Tano." Tarkin said as he walked into the war room, "I'll go with her." Natalia volunteered, but Tarkin shook his head. "No, she only wants to talk with Padawan Tano." Tarkin repeated, Natalia crossed her arms and squinted her eyes suspiciously. "I don't exactly care what the prisoner wants, since when is she allowed to make requests?" Natalia exclaimed, "I'm sorry General Schulter. You cannot accompany the Commander." Tarkin said, Natalia just sighed and turned on her communicator. "Caleb, scratch the lesson. Come to the war room." Natalia said as Tarkin and Ahsoka walked away. "Yes, Master." He replied. He came running into the room and stopped at Natalia's side. "Come on, Caleb. Let's go." She whispered to her Padawan, they walked out of the room and Obi-Wan looked at them suspiciously. "Captain Rex, go follow those two and report back on what they're doing." Obi-Wan instructed Rex, "Yes, sir." He replied, he walked out of the room and started following them.

"Obi-Wan, what are you doing?" Anakin whispered, "I know her. And I know exactly what she's going to do." He said, Anakin just shook his head, "You're too worried about her, I'll go call Rex off. She's a Jedi Knight, not a Youngling." Anakin said, Obi-Wan just sighed. Anakin was making the wrong move. 

Meanwhile, Natalia and Caleb were walking the streets of Coruscant. "Master, what are we doing out here? It's raining and we're not supposed to be here." Caleb complained, "Caleb, we need answers and when I was away from the Order I made alliances with some slimy people." Natalia explained, she jumped down a drainage pipe and they ran to the edge of the pipe. "Okay, we're going to jump. What we're doing is extremely illegal." Natalia said, but before they could jump they were stopped by Ahsoka. "Ahsoka?!" Natalia asked, "Shh! I'm on the run." She said, she walked up to the edge and Anakin and Rex came running up to them. "Ahsoka, what are you doing?!" Anakin asked, "I'm not taking the punishment for something I did not do!" Ahsoka yelled at him, "Come on Caleb, let's go while Anakin is distracted." Natalia whispered to Caleb, "Just surrender!" He yelled at her, "I'm not guilty!" Ahsoka yelled back, "Trust me." She whispered, Natalia nodded at Caleb and they jumped down, "Caleb, grab my hand!" Natalia yelled at Caleb, he grabbed her hand and the two used their lightsabers to slow down their fall, they reached a landing platform and looked up, Ahsoka jumped onto a transport. "Let's not get involved in what's going on up there, come on follow me before more clones follow us." Natalia said, they ran through off the platform and jumped onto the same transport Ahsoka was on. 

"Are you here to arrest me?" Ahsoka asked while taking out her lightsaber, but Natalia shook her head. "I'm not, Caleb and I are going to the underground." Natalia told the frightened Padawan, but she was suspicious. "Natalia, arrest her now!" Rex yelled through her communicator but Natalia refused. "I'm sorry, no can do. I for one know she's innocent and Caleb and I are going to help her escape." Natalia told him, "You're making a mistake! You'll be arrested!" Anakin yelled at her, but she just laughed. "Anakin, trust me I know what I'm doing. You won't help her so me and Caleb will. I understand more than you think of being accused of something I didn't do. I will not let the Republic arrest her and I will not let the Jedi Council expel her from the Order." Natalia yelled at Anakin, suddenly Obi-Wan contacted her. "You'll get in a lot of trouble, Natalia. You're helping a suspect escape custody, that is treason!" Obi-Wan yelled at her, "I don't care!" Natalia shouted through her communicator, she turned it off and looked at Caleb. "Are you ready for the adventure ahead? What we're doing is highly treasonous and can result in our deaths, are you sure you want to do this? It's okay if you don't." She told Caleb, but he refused to let her down. "I'll do it for you and Ahsoka." He said.

"Guess there's no turning back now."