Chapter 11

A/N: It's hard to get 15 votes... I only got 8 votes on my last chapter :'(

Instead, I'll knock the goal down to 10 votes per chapter and hopefully you guys can get there?

It just takes the tap of a finger or a click of your mouse to vote :)

Thanks for reading! Love ya :) xx

__________________________

In less than 15 minutes, we finally arrive at the club. During the entire car ride, Talie lectures me on how you should behave at a club, including all the do's and dont's. Always watch your drink like a hawk and never leave it unsupervised. Have fun, let loose, and dance like you don't have a care in the world.

I tell her that I wouldn't be here if I didn't plan on having fun. I really do. This past year of my life, senior year, has been really stressful with college admissions and college entrance exams. I've honestly just bottled all of the emotions and stress up, storing it deep away in my head. Tonight I plan on opening that bottle and releasing my worries so that I carry no baggage at all into college. This is my first experience doing stuff like this.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited as hell.

The club that Talie chose for us to go to must be a pretty decent one because there's a long ass line. Security is located all throughout the outside of the club. As soon as we get out of the car, I feel a slight breeze hit my back, reminding me that I'm wearing a backless dress. Talie hands her keys to a guy, who enters it and drives off. They have valet parking, how convenient.

"Follow my lead," she instructs Desiree and me.

I nod my head in agreement. Our heels click as we walk against the pavement towards the entrance. As she struts her way to the front of the line, I notice how revealing Talie's dress really is. When we reach the front of the velvet rope, I immediately hear grumbling and complaints from behind us. Probably because we cut in line. Are we allowed to do that?

"Name?" The brown-haired guy asks me. I don't fail to notice the way his eyes roam over my chest. Feeling insecure, I cross my arms and his eyes snap up.

"Oh, I don't ---" I start to say.

"We're with Pierce Anderson," Talie answers for me.

Wait what? Pierce? From my bio class Pierce Anderson?

When Talie says this, we're granted immediate access into the club.

Desiree leans over to my ear and says, "Hey, I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back."

"Okay." I watch as she disappears into the crowd.

I grab Talie's arm. "Talie, I never knew you knew Pierce!" I half exclaim due to the loud music that plays throughout the club.

"Oh you don't know this Pierce!" She brushes me off. I struggle to hear her voice over all the noise.

"This club happens to be in L.A. and the Pierce in my bio class has the last name Anderson as well!" I say.

"Maybe, but probably not! L.A. probably has like twenty different Pierces!" She shouts back, not really paying much attention to what I'm saying. Her eyes scan over the room rapidly as if she's looking for something... or someone.

"Are you looking for him?"

"He said he would be..." She trails off. Suddenly, her blue eyes brighten and she grabs my hand. "Found him."

She starts to drag me towards the bar area where they sell liquor. I crane my neck to see and find that it is the same Pierce from my bio class. He is working behind the counter as a bartender, selling drinks.