Chapter 3

[A/N: Sorry chapter 2 was so long. I'll try to shorten this one down a little xD]

"It's rude to slouch!" A voice growls, pulling me by my shirt collar to sit up straight. The figure pulled quite tight as it cause the front of my collar to press against my neck, making me cough slightly.
"Don't you have any manners? Cover your mouth when you cough at the table." The voice snapped again.
"Shut up Masky." Another voice spoke. It was Jack. I look over to him, he wasn't staring at me or the guy next to me, he just stared forward, looking at the wall.
"Getting protective over this human are you now Jack?" The voices chuckles. I'm guessing the other voice talking is Masky. Judging by Jacks response.
"No. I'm not getting protective." Jack growls.
"I'm just telling you to shut up. I think I speak for everyone when I say your voice is very irritating. It annoys me" He says bluntly, pulling his hand out of his pocket, placing it on the table. His hoodie's sleeve went all the way down to his wrist. But I couldn't see his skin as his hand was covered by a glove.
Masky laughs, turning in his seat to face Jack. He ignores Jacks statement before pestering him further.
"Come on. What happened to the old Jack. If that Jack were here. This kid would be dead by now." He giggles, prodding my shoulder with his finger. I flinch and pull away, grabbing my shoulder with the opposite hand.
"Like i said to Jeff. We're on strict orders from Slender, not to kill this one." He sighs, drawing a random pattern with his finger against the hard wood of the table. Every now and then I heard the odd scratch - I'm guessing this was his nail catching on the table.
Masky chuckles, as if finding Jacks words humorous.
"You've gone soft." He states. The whole room became interested by his words as the chatter calmed to a silence,  everyone turned to look at Jack and Masky. Jacks finger soon stops swirling a pattern, as he leans back in his chair, inhaling then exhaling deeply.
"No. I have not gone soft." He snarls. He seemed angry judging by his tone. If he wasn't wearing a mask, he would probably have a frustrated look on his face.
"Yes you have. " Masky states again.
"You've. Gone. Soft." He says slowly and clear, as if to spell it out for him. Jacks hand slams into the table and his face shoots in the direction of me and Masky. I was shocked by his sudden movement, causing me to flinch. As Masky starts to chuckle, I feel hands creep around my shoulders to suddenly take a firm grip. I wince a little.
"Okay then." Masky replies, standing up out of his chair, dragging me up out of mine too.
"Prove it." His snaps. Jack looks at him, tilting his head.
"What?"
"Prove you haven't gone soft." His grip on my shoulders tighten as he pushes my figure slightly, causing my body to shake. It seemed that this was his was of gesturing to me for Jack to prove himself. I stare at Jacks mask, trying to beg for him to help me. But he just sighs and stands to his feet. Masky lets out yet another chuckle, dragging me away, taking me into the walkway between the kitchen and the table. All the other figures sat down could still see me and Masky.
He pushes me away causing me to stumble. I try to regain my balance but I fail, falling to the floor with a thud. All my weight crushed into my rear, causing me to let out a small whine.
"Well?" Masky turns to Jack, who was still stood at the table with his back to us. He exhales once more, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a sharp, shiny object. It seems to look like a knife or maybe a scalpel. Whatever it was, it didn't look good.
He turns around to face me and Masky. Slowly walking over, stopping a few meters away from me. I glare at his shoes as his footsteps come to a halt. My head and body starts to shake as my gaze slowly drifts up his body towards his mask. He stood there, staring down at me.
"Stand up." He demands. His voice low and deep,  filled with anger. I slowly stagger to my feet, gripping onto my shoulder, trying to hide myself. We both stand there for a few seconds; I go to speak but I was soon interrupted by a sharp pain rushing through my cheek. I stumble back, lifting my finger to my face, I had a small gash under my cheekbone, blood dribbled into my finger. I shoot a glance over to Jack, he had a tight grip around his scalpel that was now dripping with blood. My blood.
"W-why did you..-"  I try to speak but Jack just swings for me again, creating another gash in my arm. I cry out in pain as I dash away from him, holding my arm around the cut.
"At least struggle or fight back. This is getting boring" he spat, his words piercing into me like razor blades. His voice was no longer angry but he sounded as if he were enjoying himself. As if it were just a game. My body jolts as I see Jack run towards me, slashing his scalpel from side to side. I lift my arms to shield my face, preparing for more pain.  ...  ...  ...  
Nothing happened. A few seconds went by and still nothing. I heard small gasps and whispers escape from the other figures, even Masky. I remove my arms from my face, peeling open my eyes. Jack was gone, I look around confused until I hear movement above my head. I look up to see Jack pinned to the ceiling.  A gasp escapes my lips. Did I do that..?! I was so confused. Surely I didn't do that.. I couldn't have.. it's not possible.. I-..  I glance down at my hands to notice my left one was in a fist.

~**~

"Adam! Please God Adam help me!" My mother pleaded as the knife grew closer to her face. My eyes were locked on hers as my hand clenched into a tight fist. I concentrated hard on her, not looking away for even a second. As she backed away, my fist tightened, causing the knife to follow her closely.
Soon I hear yelling from behind me when suddenly someone grabs my arm and pulls me away. It was my farther. As he drags me back, my hand relaxes, returning back to normal. As my fist disappears, the knife drops to the floor with a clang.

~**~

I stare back up at Jack. He tries to struggle but out of instinct my fist tightens. What am I doing! Stop it [Name]! You'll hurt him! But I didn't stop, I couldn't. My fist got tighter and tighter, causing Jack to be pressed further and further into the ceiling. He groans as it starts to become painful for him. The force holding him up, restricting his movement. He glances around, looking for some way to get himself down. As he searched, something shiny caught his eye. He looks over to see his scalpel, that was no longer in his hand but was also pinned to the ceiling. He reaches out for it, taking a hold on it. He fights against the forcing holding him up, lashing it down in my direction. I didn't have time to react, in a blink of an eye, the scalpel punctured into my skin, casing me to yelp in agony. My hand
un clenches from its fist, back to normal. As my hand relaxes and starts to shake due to the pain, Jacks form plunges to the floor. He hits the ground with a loud thud, causing the floor to shake a little. My hands reach up to my shoulders were the scalpel was. It was so painful, tears started to roll down my cheek. I tried to grab it to pull it out  but moving just made the pain worse. Jack stands to his feet, letting out a loud agitated growl. He storms over to me, yanking out the scalpel, making me cry out, gasping. I place my hand on the wound, pressing hard to stop the bleeding. This was very painful. My screams echoed in the room but it needed to be done or I could bleed out. Jack stands there glaring at me. He goes to swing for me but soon stops, dropping his arm down by his side. I start to get uncomfortable with him staring at me but I soon catch on that it's not me he's staring at. He's looking behind me. I slowly turn my head, looking around. My eyelids shoot open as I see slender standing there, right behind me. I try to make a run for it but one of his tentacles shoot out, wrapping around my waist and torso, pulling me back.
"Gah!" I groan. His tentacles around me tightened, causing pain to send through my body, making my wounds hurt even more.
"I think it's time we spoke about why [Name] is here." He declares. His voice was stern and demanding. It sent shivers down my spine. Causing me to worry about what he was about to say next.