7

It had been a over a month since Kym joined the Mafia and she was slowly gaining a name in the underworld.

Drug Lords and Mafia bosses all over the City were beginning to know of the oso fearless Coolie. Kym was sweating it tho, she knew this would eventually happen.

She had become better also; she had began taking her medication again because Coolie was simply becoming out of control.

The violence drove her crazy. She loved the sight of flesh and blood everywhere.

Shyne was also aware of Kym's outrageous ways of murder and was beginning to become fearful of Kym.

She - well Coolie , was heartless and lacked compassion or remorse.

It was now Jamaican Independence Day, a day Kym and Samantha used to spend together every single year and play every bashment/reggae song they knew of since Kym's birth year till that present day. Kym woke up in a sad yet happy mood.

She was sad because her mother wasn't with her to celebrate her most favourite day in the year but happy because she could party and reminisce on her mother's lovely memory.

Kym started her day by playing her mothers favourite riddim - bookshelf riddim. ( A/N - A riddim is basically a beat that has been made that multiple artists use and basically remix ).

She started with her mother's favourite song , Mr Vegas - Jack It Up.

She began singing along to the song as soon as the chorus hit.

So! Jack it up, fling it up like you don't care,
Mek dem know ah pure niceness dis year,
Move yuh waistline and mek yuh ex draw near,
Model mek him see yuh inna expensive gear.

She whined and gyrated to the beat as she cooked herself some breakfast. She was cooking fried breadfruit, ackee, dumplin, plantain and scrambled egg all to go with some hard dough bread.

She had bought a condo after saving up some money from doing the hits in the suburbs of Manhattan.

It was a luxury 2 bedroom condo which was comfortable enough for Kym. In the middle of cooking, Shyne walked in making himself comfortable.

Over the past month and a bit Shyne and Kym had developed a love/hate relationship. They were pretty close like they were as kids but they also had some falling outs.

Kym shared out 2 plates as she was aware of Shynes presence. She carried them to the living room where Shyne sat topless smoking a blunt.

" Morning ", He said simply.

" Mmhmm ", Kym replied dryly. They had an argument the night before over some stupid shit and she was still feeling salty.

" You still feeling salty ? ", he asked with attitude.

Kym just ignored him and continued eating. By now the sounds of Beres Hammond's Tempted to Touch.

" We got a week or two off. Pops said something the Feds being onto us ", Shyne said dryly.

Kym only nodded.
It went awkwardly silent. Shyne knew Kym was in her nonchalant mood. He was annoyed but he had no-one else to blame. He kept playing games.