Sister Sister.

*A 'Twinning' One shot. Taraji And Tahani Are At Home Together. This Is Back When They Lived With Their Mom. They Were 16.*

3rd Person POV

Taraji and Tahani are unseperable. They stick together like glue. But they'd often fought more than they got along, like any other siblings. Especially twins. Here are some of the moments they had fighting together.

*Flashback*

Taraji sat on the corner of her bed, flatironing her hair, and singing to a song that played on her radio. "Girl ya look good won't ya back that ass up, you a fine mothafucka won't ya back that ass u- Taraji have you seen the..where you about to go?" asked her sister, Tahani opening her bedroom door. "Girl mind your damn business, shit. You all over here..!" taraji snapped at her, continuing to flat iron her hair. "Girl shut up, maybe I wanna go." her sister said. Taraji rolled her eyes and mean mugged her. "To hell. That's where I'm going, you sure you still wanna go?" taraji scolded. Tahani smacked her lips, and called out of the bedroom to their mom. "Ma!- What Tahani!?- Where Taraji Going?- Girl why don't you shut your damn nose and stop being nosy, damn!" they spoke to eachother. Taraji smirked and flipped Tahani the bird. "I swear, y'all make me so sick- well then take yo sick ass to the hospital, witcho slick mouth!" shouted their mother at Tahani. Taraji laughed and snapped her flat iron at her sister. "HA! stuck!" Taraji laughed. "Shut up bitch.." mouthed Tahani to her sister, and flipped the bird towards her. "You shoot another bird and it's gone be my foot in yo ass!" their mother shouted at Tahani. Tahani made a face and secretly did it again. "Girl come here!" shouted their mom, as Tahani walked out of the room. Taraji laughed and snapped her flat irons again. "Stuck two times!" she laughed.

...

Taraji and Tahani were about to leave somewhere with their mom, and taraji was in the kitchen looking in the cabinets as Tahani walked towards the front door. "I'm sitting up front." Taraji said to her. Tahani rolled her eyes and walled out of the front door to the car. "Bitch." Taraji said from behind her. Once taraji made it outside, she saw Tahani sitting in the front seat. She smacked her lips and sat in the back. "I coulda sworn I said I was sitting up front." taraji snapped. "Well next time to need to be knees and chest, stupid ass." Tahani said. Taraji grabbed her sisters hair, and pulled her hair back. "Girl I will, ooh- Taraji let my fucking hair go!- or what? Or what?!" she shouted, shaking her sisters head. "Taraji oh my god let my fucking hair go bitch! Taraji let me go- and what you gone do? Exactly, nothing. And there go mama too, and you BETTER not say nothing!" taraji shouted. "Taraji stop!" shouted Tahani as taraji still had a grip on her hair. "And don't forget thanksgiving is a couple day away, and I will thankfully give you an ass whoopin'." Taraji said, forcefully letting go of Tahanis hair. "ugh, you play so fucking much..!" Tahani Shouted. Their mom came to the car and got inside. She we son the phone. "Mom I told you I can take you to the bingo hall but I can't pick you up- hello? I know she didn't just hang up. This damn woman. Oh well." their mom said, putting down her phone. She turned and looked at her daughters. They were quiet and looked upset. "What the hell is wrong with y'all...?" asked their mom. "Nothin'." replied Tahani. "I don't know what's wrong with her." replied Taraji. "Mhm. Remember I don't care who tells it..!" their mom replied, turning away and starting the car..

...

Taraji and Tahani sat in Tahanis room. Tahani sat on the floor between her sisters legs, while her sister sat on the bed. She was doing her hair. The Tv was on Jerry springer, and they stared at the screen. "You ARE the father!" screamed jerry from the Tv, causing taraji to shake her head. "I swear these hoes be so dumb.." she said. She tried to style her sisters hair, and hit her with the comb on her head because she moved to much. "Girl will you sit still!" Taraji shouted, hitting her on the head with the comb again. "I know one thing, you better not hit me with that fucking comb again or else you're about to catch these hands." Tahani Replied. "Girl please, you wouldn't know what to do with these problems if I gave you directions." Taraji Snapped back. "Girl whatever like I said you better do my damn hair...Bitch." replied Tahani. "And get your ass drug." replied Taraji. "Bitch, spell it. Spell drug, that's exactly what you be doing- girl shut up stop telling lies- Taraji and Tahani!" their mother shouted from the kitchen. "Ma'am?!" they called back. "Why don't y'all shut that shit up, and Tahani sit still, damn!" shouted their mom. Tahani smacked her lips. "Ugh I swear." taraji murmured. "Girl whatever. You better sit still if you want this bullshit done." Taraji said, purposely roughly combing her sisters hair. "Ow Taraji stop!" shouted her sister. She ignored her and continued to yank the comb through her hair...