95

I'm good now, Anakin. You can let me down." Obi-Wan said as Anakin let him down from his shoulder, "If you insist." Anakin said with a shrug. The three Jedi and the Chancellor were making their way through the flagship when all of a sudden a ray shield surrounded them, trapping them. "I'm sure if we stay calm and wait, R2 will turn off the ray shield." Natalia said calmly. R2 came running in and screaming, "See, no problem." Anakin said with a smirk.

"Don't move." A battle droid said as he pointed his blaster at R2. "Well, this is going to get interesting." Natalia said as the shield turned off and the droids led them to the bridge. They arrived and saw the infamous General Grievous. Natalia sighed as he walked up to the four.

"Skywalker, with someone with your reputation I'd assume you'd be a bit... Older." Grievous taunted, "Grievous, you're shorter than expected." Anakin spat back. Natalia smirked as Grievous squinted his eyes, "Shut it, Jedi scum." Grievous snapped. "Your lightsabers will make a fine addition to my collection." Grievous said as he pocketed their lightsabers, Natalia's eyes widened as he showed them his collection, at least a dozen Jedi lightsabers were on him, and she had the horrible feeling there were more.

"Kill them." Grievous told his guards, Natalia kicked over a droid and used the Force to grab her lightsaber and cut her binders, she sliced down one of the guards and pointed her lightsaber at Grievous, "You're story ends here, Grievous." Natalia said. Grievous grabbed one of his guards electropole's and Natalia and Grievous started a battle. Suddenly Grievous stabbed the window and it broke into a million pieces, the winds pulling them toward the window, outer space waiting for the three Jedi to be blasted into oblivion, Grievous managed to escape the ship and floated in outer space. "R2, close the blast shields!" Natalia told the droid, R2 closed the shields and the four settled down again. Escape pods jettisoned and Obi-Wan and Natalia watched Grievous get away again. "Blast it!" Natalia instructed, but he was out of range. "We have other things to worry about!" Anakin yelled from the pilots seat.

Natalia and the Chancellor fell down as the ship started tipping down, "Um.. We lost something." Anakin said quietly, she looked out the window to see the ships other half float away. "At least we still have one half of the ship." Natalia said sarcastically, she went to the copilot seat and began flipping switches and doing everything to save their skins. "We've entered the atmosphere." She said, Palpatine came from behind them and gripped the seats tightly nervously. "There's a landing strip ahead!" Obi-Wan yelled as he pointed at the large concrete strip. "We're coming in too hot!" Anakin yelled as he pulled the steering system. "Prepare for a rough landing." Natalia warned the Chancellor. Natalia clenched her teeth as the ship impacted the landing strip, the Chancellor fell forward and Obi-Wan lost his balance.

Finally the ship skidded to a stop, Obi-Wan ran his hand through his hair and sighed, "Another happy landing." Obi-Wan said with a slight laugh, Natalia rolled her eyes as she got up and helped the Chancellor off of the ship. "Are you okay, Chancellor?" She asked, Palpatine nodded, "Yes, and it's all because of you three noble Jedi." Palpatine said with a warm smile.

"I'm going to help the Chancellor to his office, Anakin. I'll see you soon." Natalia said as she walked to his office as they shared a warm conversation. Anakin ran into the Senate building and secretly met up with Padmé. "Anakin, I'm so glad you're safe." Padmé whispered, "I have news, Anakin." She said quietly, she was trembling.

"I'm pregnant. And it's yours."