chapter three

Taehyung's P.O.V

I took my head off Jungkook's stomach, feeling the way his muscles released its tension. I tried not to frown at it and plastered a smile on my face. "Lesson one-"

"Wait what? Are we already starting?", Jungkook asked confused.

I scoffed. "Of course, the party is in three hours and I want you to be able to at least have a conversation with Seong".

He fiddled with the hem of his shirt nervously,"Okay". I smiled and shuffled so I was facing him with both of our legs crossed on the bed.

"The first lesson: introduce yourself. Imagine I'm Seong." I pointed at myself. He gave me a strange look and I rolled my eyes. "Just imagine it"

I made the best girly smile I could and started playing with my hair, slowly twisting it around my finger. "Hi Jungkook", I said flirtatious. Even though I'm a guy, he still gulped noticeable. He didn't say anything back so I dropped my act.

"You're supposed to say something like 'Nice party, I'm Jungkook by the way'", I offered, "Just speak or it'll get awkward for the both of you".

He cleared his throat. "Nice party, but my dick is way nicer"

My eyes went wide. Jungkook started laughing, a bright sound that lit up the room. He squinted his eyes and stuck out his tongue. "Just joking of course. I would never be able to actually say that out loud".

I giggled along. "She'd probably agree with you".

His cheeks immediately flushed red and he shyly stomped my arm,"Shut up".

I winked at him playfully, "Okay so when you've introduced youself, you can get closer".

Jungkook's P.O.V

Taehyung looked shocked after what I had said. His eyes were round and adorable. I made clear I was joking making him giggle. Had his giggle always been so cute?

"Okay so when you've introduced youself, you can get closer", Taehyung said, shuffling closer to me, immediately invading my comfort zone. I tried not to look uncomfortable.

"Try to touch her in a subtle way", he said, clearly not noticing my stress, "I'll play your part now". 

He placed his hand on my leg and leant forward, like initiating a kiss. I freaked out at that moment but I didn't want to look weak so I stayed in place. He tilted my head upwards with his finger, smiling charmingly at me like he was flirting with a girl. I didn't know what to expect next so I just stared at his face, his brown eyes boring into mine. He stopped his movements, for some unknown reason, and stared back. What was he trying to do? Was he trying to prove a point? He inched even closer and my breath hitched.

This is too close! my brain screamed at me but my body wasn't planning on moving anytime soon. Suddenly a door was slammed shut in a nearby dorm and Taehyung awoke out of his staring. An emotion flickered over his face but it was too quick and too vague to recognize.

"And then you kiss her." he crossed his arms while backing away quickly.

"O-okay." I nodded, fucking stuttering just by saying one word.

He slipped out of my bed. "Let's rest before the party. I'm going to meet up real quick with Jimin for clothing advice."

I nodded, shutting my mouth because I didn't want to stutter in front of him again.

When I heard the door close, I immediately let my face fall into the cushion. Finally. Alone. Alone with my thoughts.

What the fuck just happened?

I shook my head, erasing the image of Taehyung's face in front of me. His warm breath on my face. His brown eyes staring into mine. His lips almost touching-

No. This is wrong. He just came too close into my personal space. I got so nervous I was just imagining things.

That's it.

I sighed relieved, letting my eyes flutter shut. As sleep wrapped its arms around me, I swore to deny that the last image in my mind was Tae kissing me.

🍂

Wooooh!! Be proud. I'm writing this while being an antisocial prick to my friends lol.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter