#25- Cunt

*plays G note*

JJ's POV

"Are the voices still talking to you?" I asked Vikk, hugging him close.

"No, they go quiet when I'm with you." He whispered.

"Well, I guess I'll have to stay with you forever." I said, smiling.

"I'd like that."

"What do the voices say?"

"Mean things."

"Like what?"

"Die. No one likes you. Why don't you just kill yourself. Stuff like that." Vikk mumbled.

"Oh, babe." I said, kissing his forehead.

"I try not to listen to them, but..."

"Is that what happened when..." I said, and Vikk nodded.

"They told me to. I wanted it to be on my own terms, but they were so loud I couldn't ignore them." He said, and I felt his tears soaking my shirt. I hugged him even closer, trying to offer comfort through touch because I didn't know what to say.

Simon's POV

Josh hugged me until I'd calmed down and my tears had stopped.

"T-thanks." I said, wiping my eyes.

"No problem babe."

"Babe?" I questioned, sitting up and staring at him.

"Uh..." He stuttered.

"I like it." I said, leaning on him again and smiling. I heard Josh sigh with relief and laughed quietly to myself. "Are we just going to live the rest of our lives here?" I asked.

"Well, a) we aren't exactly living now, and b) who says we're going to stay here forever? It seems pretty boring. Hell, I don't even know if we age any more! We can't spend eternity here doing nothing, we're going to have to find a way out somehow."

"When, though?"

"Soon, I guess, once we actually figure out how to get out."

"Lets speak to the others about it." I said, standing and pulling Josh up by the hand.

"Might as well." Josh muttered as we walked out.

JJ and Vikk were cuddled up on the sofa, and I couldn't help but 'awwww' at them.

"Shut up!" JJ said, blushing heavily. Me and Josh sat down on the other sofa, next to Ethan, who was still on the floor, out cold.

"Shall we wake him up?" Josh asked.

"I'll get the water." I said, walking into the kitchen and seeing Harry and Tobi on the floor, talking. I saw the tear streaks on Harry's face, and Tobi gave me a look as if to say 'I'll tell you later'. I nodded and grabbed a cup from the cupboard, filling it with water. "I'm going to wake Ethan up. Do you want to come with me?" I asked. Tobi nodded and stood up, pulling Harry up and following me into the living room. I stood over Ethan and poured the cup of water over him. He coughed and spluttered, sitting up.

"Josh, you're a fucking cunt."