Call Me Sometime

Alright guys so the votes are in and the winner was... NUMBER THREE with a total of Five votes, Number 1 had Four votes and number two had Two. But for being the second place I thought I will do it as a one shot. So keep an eye out, the first chapter of the Student and Teacher Fanfic will be coming very soon... I mean I'm working tomorrow so likely tomorrow.

Vik's POV

We all decided to take a much needed break from our videos. Hell I alone had just gone over thirty hours without a break and I feel like you could really tell by the time the last few videos came through while I was editing, I guess when I'm tired I get loopy and crazy.

Josh: "So where are we going?"

JJ: "There is this new restaurant opening, thought it might be nice to check it out. And if it's that good, maybe we can help and boost up it's business?"

Ethan: "So this is a business venture?"

Simon: "You could put it that way yeah."

I was so tired I was damn near collapsing on Harry the poor bugger.

Harry: "Vik do you really want to be here?"

Vik: "No..."

At that moment my stomach grumbled and I watched Harry smirk slightly, We were really close considering we were the babies, Everyone thought we were a couple but evidently, I was the only gay one.

Vik: "Yes."

Harry: "Come on guys let's go before Vik passes out on us."

As JJ led us into the restaurant, we saw that it was of decent size, enough tables and room to easily fit over 100 people. And the place was clean and really nice, a modern design with a lot of Aesthetic appeal.

Josh: "Wow."

????: "Good morning gentlemen how are we all today?"

I looked over and noticed a young man, Relatively tall. Maybe Simon's height as he walked over to us, A wide smile on his face as he waved.

JJ: "Very well thank you and yourself?"

????: "I'm not doing too bad thanks for asking, I will be your waiter for today, I'm assuming we will all be dining together?"

Simon: "Yeah... hey I don't mean to be rude but are you nice to customers because you have to be?"

I listened to him laugh and uh... I could uh... oh wow.

????: "In a way yes, I completely understand what you mean, It is literally in my job description to be nice and smile to everyone, but you know sometimes People do enjoy their jobs, Shock horror I know. And besides, As long as you guys keep coming back and enjoying the meals and service, I'd say I'm doing a good job. Now let me think as there are seven of you..."

I watched as the man turned and scanned the open dining before coming to a conclusion, Evident by an audible gasp and an "Oh." As we watched the man walk over, He pulled one single table used by four chairs. And pushed it close to a booth before rearranging the three chairs, making an easy fit for 7 people.

????: "There we guys, easy done. If you would like to take a seat I will go and get some menu's for you all."

We all nodded and gave our thanks as we took our seats, though I got pushed into the corner beside Harry and Ethan, With Tobi, JJ and Josh on the other side and Simon sitting at the head, a few moments later he came back and took our drink order after handing us the menu, He didn't even question it when Simon wanted a beer and JJ wanted a scotch.

????: "Won't be long gentlemen, Take a gander at the menu and let me know what you like."

As he left after having written our drinks on his little note pad, I couldn't help but stare as he walked away, His work pants hugging his legs and his ass so tight. God damn his ass was so tight.