18

We left the restaurant around 8 PM and Jungkook told me he wanted to bring me out to Han River.Out of all nights,why on a cold night?! I thought to myself as we walked on the pave way.I rubbed my hands since it's chilly and I forgot my gloves so,I just need my own heat to warm myself.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook spoke out of the silence.

"I'm okay." I answered but still keep on rubbing my palms.

"You liar." He said and took my hands.He put his hands on mine and blow them to warm it up.Why are you doing all this,Jungkook?Why are you playing with my heart?

"Your hands are really cold.Let's buy some hot packs for you." He grabbed my wrist and took me to the convinience store.We bought hot packs for ourselves and continued our walk.

"Why are you bringing me here?" I questioned him.

"I thought this is a great place for us to just spend time together plus..this place is special.If you remember." Of course,I remember.This place is where he confessed his feelings to me and from that moment we became one.

"Of course,I remember it Jungkook."

"Do you want it to happen again?" He asked which I'm sure referring to his confession a few years ago and it also refers to the relationship that we had before.

"No."

"Are you giving up already?" He asked.

"Or are you afraid?" He added.

"Both." I said with a shrug

"Then,you're different from the Soyeon that I've known before.The one who always told me not to give up  on everything that I wanted in life and the person who's brave in overcoming everything that's coming to her."

"I'm sorry,Jungkook but people change and so am I." I said and was about to leave when he said,

"Kim Soyeon!You're such a coward!" What did he just called me? Coward?!

"What did you say?" I speed walked back to him and stood in front of him.

"Coward." He repeated with a smirk.

"I'm not a coward."

"But a coward is always afraid and gives up easily and so do you,right?" He asked,looking at me.

"Once again,I'm not a coward." I said with gritted teeth.

"Then,prove to me that you're not a coward,Coward." I swear he's getting on my nerves and I'll choke him if he calls me coward again.

"Fine.What do you want me to do to prove that I'm not a coward? Just give me anything I'll do it." I said fearlessly.I don't want to be called a coward for my whole life by him so,bring it on Jeon Jungkook.

"Marry me." He said confidently.Say what?!Marry him?!OH,NO!NO!I WON'T.Not with a JERK like him.

"What do you say,Miss Coward?Will you marry me?" He even bent down on one knee and held his hand out for me.Shit.Jeon.I never like it when being challenged.

"Okay,fine!I'll marry you." I said to him and walked away angrily.

"Yes!See you,soon-to-be wife!" I turned back at him and he was jumping joyfully while waving at me.I scoffed and took a taxi home.

"Uh!I hate him!" I yelled out of the blue and hit the seat.Just the thought of marrying him makes me mad.

"Yah,young lady!Are you crazy?" The old taxi driver scolded me.