chapter 5

3rd person pov

Tyler has now fully transformed into a werewolf and is violently trying to break into the cell where Matt, Caroline and Iris were. Using all her strength, Caroline tries to secure the door so Tyler could not break in. Caroline and Iris screams for Matt to stop but not before he fires off one shot and strikes Tyler. The werewolf collapses.

"Why would you do that Matt" yelled Caroline.

"Forget it Caroline, he's a wolf, it would take more then that to kill him but considering he's down we should leave before he gets up" Iris half yells at the end.

After Caroline moves the chains on the gate door they all run out of the cellar. They managed to get to Tyler's house. After they were in the house they locked the door and checked the Windows. Once they all realise Tyler hasn't followed them they relax a bit.

"You don't think I killed him do you?" Asked Matt

"No like I said it will take a lot more then that to kill him" iris says taking a seat on the couch.

"For someone who just joined our group you sure no a lot about the supernatural." Caroline asks suspiciously

"Well.... I ah... had a friend who was a vampire she told me a lot of things involving the supernatural." Iris said nervously. 'god I hate lying' iris thought.

Caroline just nodded and turned to Matt.

"Do you think my mum wants to kill me?" Asks Caroline sadly.

"I don't think your mum knows what to do with you" was all Matt said

"Yeah well I don't think I know what to do with me either" says caroline.

After Caroline said that there was a rumble sound coming from outside the door.

"What is that?" Matt asks walking up to the door and raises his gun.

"Wait" was all Caroline said and followed Matt to the door.

"What are you doing?" Matt asks

"Its Tyler, isn't it?" Iris asks.

Caroline looks through the window and walks back to Matt.

"Give me your jacket" was all Caroline said.

"Wait what?" Matt's says confused.

"Jacket now, take it off" yelled Caroline. Matt takes off his jacket and passes it to Caroline, in which she opens the door and puts the jacket over Tyler's naked body.

"Hey hey" Caroline half yelling at Tyler to wake him up

"Caroline.... Iris" Tyler whispered before falling back asleep.

===================
~Morning~

Iris's POV

I hear a groaning sound and see Tyler start to wake up.

"Well it's about time you woke up, I was feeling a bit awkward hearing everything that was going on with Matt and Caroline" I say to Tyler. While he grunts in pain.

"Well I'm sorry hearing my break up was that bad for you" said Caroline, sitting in between me and Tyler.

"I didn't mean to make it sound bad or anything but I think stuff like that would be best somewhere private." I say

"Its fine, I'm fine" Caroline says, trying to sound fine but failing.

"Caroline your not alright and that's fine, just cry it out, it will make you feel better" Tyler said putting his arms around her,I decide to do the same.

"He's right you know, crying makes you feel better, or maybe that's just me" I said

Caroline laughs and then says "thanks guys for making me feel better, now what do you say we see the others and make sure they aren't dead"

"Sounds like a plan" I said

"Yeah but first I would like to get some clothes on, Iris why don't you come and help, with my injuries I doubt I could make it up there by myself" Tyler says to me

'crap I forgot he saw my Fox cloak' I thought.

"Sure... Caroline why don't you go on ahead, Tyler and I will meet you over there." I say to her, she gives me a look.

"Sure but are you two dating or something" she says

"What... no.... of cause not" both me and Tyler say together

"Ah huh" was all she said but left us anyway, leaving me and Tyler alone.

"So I'm sure you don't need help getting up the stairs" I said.

"No, I think you know the reason as to why I want to speak to you alone" he says.

"Ok yes I do, so ask away" I said leaning back on the couch.

"What are you... What I saw was like a-" I cut him off

"A cloak" I said

"Yes... it surrounded your whole body, I've never seen anything like it before" he says

"Well truth be told not many people have seen it before" I said

"Stop avoiding the question" Tyler said.

"Ok ok it's hard alright I haven't told anyone before, but here goes..... I'm a kitsune" I say

"Kitsune, what is that?" Asks Tyler.

"Its a Japanese name for a Fox" I say

"Wait so your telling me your a Fox? Can you turn into a Fox" he asks.

"Yes that's exactly what I am and no I can't transform into a Fox" I say

"So then what can you do if you can't turn into a Fox, there has to be something" he asks.

I begin explaining to him everything that I can do (if you don't remember, refer back to chapter 1)

"Wow that's pretty cool" he says

"Yeah I guess, now that that's out of the way I think we should get going, everyone is probably wondering where we are and I don't want to put any more ideas in Caroline's head, she most likely thinks we're dating." I said

"Yeah I guess so and I know how she is, she won't drop it either. But i wasn't joking when I said I couldn't get up the stairs" Tyler says

"Really" I said but pick him up and put one of his shoulder around mind and help him up the stairs, I even toss him clothes to wear.

"We will have to take your car considering mine is not here, unless you want to walk to the boarding house" I say

"Yeah my keys are just near the door, come on" he says.

He managed to walk by himself now, thank God for healing powers. I ended up driving though, it wasn't long before we make it to the Salvatore house.
_____________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED.