Eclipse's Announcment

3 months later...

Eclipse said "thank you all for coming to this ceremony where I will announce who will be 3rd in line and who will be the leader of the hunters " There was mumbling in the Pack and lots of nervous faces all round, to break the silence Eclipse said "I have thought about this for a while and I would like to oppoint 3rd in line to Cosmo! He has shown great bravery and although getting into a fight still managed to impress me with his leadership skills!"
Cosmo had a great big wolfy grin on his face and smiled at Atlas. "Remember I can take this privilege off you and your future family's legacy, so show me you are fit for the job. Anyway I have decided the leader of the hunting will be Atlas, he has also shown great bravery but also amazing hunting skills, Thankyou for your time and I would like Luna and Twilight to go back to the pups, Atlas take Angel, Aurora and Cosmo on a hunt please, the puppies need feeding. And I would like Sol to join me in scouting the perimeters of our territory. Please disperse."
Eclipse walked away and Sol followed, Sol told Eclipse that he had found out none of the 4 wolves were related in any way so they can be mates, this fixes the problem of fighting over females. Eclipse thanked Sol for telling him this and they headed around the perimeters and then on their way back to the den. When they arrived back the hunters had arrived back and had 2 whole cow elk. This very much pleased Eclipse and It was enough to feed Luna's growing pups, not to mention Twilights too. Eclipse said that he was so proud of Atlas for this successful hunt that he was going to allow his 3 pups, Pandora, Galaxy and Nova to join the hunting party now. He said Moondancer would stay back with Sol to learn more about being a healing wolf. Eclipse now had 2 healing wolves, a beta, an omega and a hunting party with 7 wolves in it. This pleased him a lot!

 This pleased him a lot!