An Idea and a Loan

"What I am saying is, a place. A place where predators can be themselves, without the burden of the collar." explained Nick, who was at a meeting table in Honey's bunker. Honey preferred to live underground. Here, she was safe. Clawhauser and Finnick sat on the opposite ends of the table.  Plates of fish and insects sat scattered around the shelves around them. The room had a misty smell. But Honey felt better when she was down here alone, instead of up on the surface, where dangerous prey lurked.
"What are you going on about now Nick?" she asked, scratching her neck where the collar was.
"What I am saying is that predators need a break. They need some kind of.. of place. Yeah, a place."
"And...?" she asked.

Nick moved his hands in a motion.

"Look look what I am saying is that, what if we open a place?" He pulled out a large rolled up piece of paper and spread it out across the rickety table. He had drawn a picture of a large building that sort of looked like a warehouse. But it was nicely kept. It was big, and had glowing lights all around it. On the front of the building in large bold letters it stated "Wild Times".

Honey stared at the piece of paper, then raised her eyebrow.

"The fu-" Nick raised his right paw up, stopping her.

"Listen Honey, just role with me Kay? An amusement park. A place built by predators, for predators" Nick finished.

Honey looked at him closely. She didn't seem impressed or convinced.

"How do you expect to make this a thing?" she asked.
"Well with the help of my three closest pals!" he said.
They all gave him a funny look. He sighed.

"And.. with a loan..from a bank.. I don't have the money to make this happen by myself."

"Yeah.. a loan.. Where are you going to get a loan from Nick?" asked Honey.
"From the bank..."
"Yeah right you will. You know you don't even have a one percent chance of getting money from a bank. Especially to open a place for predators. You honestly think a prey animal is going to give you money?" she asked.
"I'll... I'll try. I don't have to tell them that the park will allow predators to take off their collars". he said
Honey's mouth dropped open, revealing sharp teeth.
"Take off their collars!? Take off their collars!? Nick! That's extremely illegal!" She said.

"And  half the stuff we do right now isn't illegal?" he asked. 

"Nick..that's different. Everyday we go out into the city and gather supplies and create our own product with that material, then sell it to make a living. It's what we do. Most police are not going to come after a fox, sand vixen, a badger, and a cheetah for selling Popsicles on the streets. Now, removing tame collars..oh Nick, that'll get you arrested, if you don't get killed first."

Nick's ears lowered, and he made a whimpering noise. Honey sighed, throwing her paws in the air.

"Even if we were to make a place like this.. How would we get the collars off? We can't. It's locked." She asked.

"Ah... That' where this part comes in.." He pulled  out four hundred dollars from his pocket, showing the money.

"What? What does that even mean?" asked Honey.

"Look. This isn't just going to happen overnight. This needs careful planning. First, we need to find a warehouse somewhere were prey usually don't come. It needs to be in a predator majority area. Secondly, in order for disguise, we'll need to find a way to make the actual park look uninhabited."
"What?"

"Listen.  I'm known to cut corners, but you can find any fake degree from all sorts of places.  I don't ACTUALLY need to go to classes.  But see, this armadillo had a collar key in his office. The clinic is where animals will enter. They will go through collar check, then pay the fee, then go to the park through a tunnel that connects the clinic to the park building."