NoochM/Matt JAG MASTER ADMIRAL

"You jag." I yelled as my best friend Matt or NoochM as youtube calls him punched me off my island on skywars. Him, Mitch, and Jerome were laughing. "Its not funny" I pouted. soon after Matt and Mitch died so Jerome won and did some sort of an outro. Both Mitch and Jerome had to leave because their girlfriends called them. So it left me with my jag of a crush named Matt.

"So waz up" I asked not having a conversation alone in a while.

"Oh nothing really, so would you want to come hangout later like old times" He asked. 

"Sure its been a long time no see" I replied.

"Ok be here at seven" He said and left the skype call. I sighed and started packing some of our favorite movies. To skip out on all the boring packing I'll give you a little back story to the situation. Me and Matt met when we were 2. Our parents new each other and it was best friends at first sight. As we got older we always hung out but when I turned 18 I moved to go to college and haven't seen him since we started to record videos right before I left and skyped every night. But when I was 18 I developed a crush on him. I don't thinks he feels the same way though. Oh and I was visiting my parents this weekend so it wouldn't be that far of a drive.

Finally done packing everything I was going to need to survie this hangout/sleepover is in my bag. I walked out to the car and threw the bag into the seat next to me and started the five minute drive over to Matts.

TIME SKIP TO MATTS HOUSE CAUSE THAT DRIVE WOULD HAVE BEEN BORING TO READ

I stood outside his door when it opened to see Matt behind it with a bowl of popcorn in one hand the door in the other and a pile of pillows and blankets next to him.

"You had the same thought I see" He said looking at my bag to see the giant fluffy blanket and pillow. Also the outline of movies.

"Pillow fight, pillow fort and movie night" I asked with a smile on my face as I stepped into the already well known apartment.

"Yep thats exactly what I thought." He replied.

When we had our pillow fight we both smiled and laughed like crazy lunatics. After that crazy mess massacre we built some what of a fort. It looked li a lopsided castle. We finally settled down and decided to watch Decpicable Me 2. We went to the kitchen to get snacks but ended up having a food fight that ended when he got frosting in my hair.

He said he was sorry and hugged but lingered a bit longer than a usual friend hug. When he let go he looked deep into my eyes and said "I love you Y/N ever since we were 17 I had a crush on you. You are the sweetest, most adorable girl I have ever met. So Y/N will you be my girlfriend." He asked . 

I hopped up on my toes and kissed him with as much passion as I could muster.

"Does that answer your question" I said and layed down under the fort. Not long after he came with two cokes and a bowl of popcorn. And through the whole movie he held my hand. 

A/N---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo another imagine this one was pretty cool too type from him being the jag master admiral. To me i'm the jag master princess. But anyways guy s comment who you want to see nex t and I will work on getting it up here and don't forget to slap that vote button feedback greatly appreiciated.

BBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!