What Is This

Christian's POV
     She wasn't in classes today. I know that the run in with her mom must have done things to, but that can't be the reason. People are starting to fastly file out of class.
    "Rae, may I speak to you," I call out, getting her attention. She stops in her tracks and makes her way over nervously. "Is Angel okay today?" I ask. Her eyes fill with tears. "Wait," I say and go close the door. "What happened?"
     "She's in the hospital," she answers sadly. My eyed widen. She was just with me last night and somehow she's now in the hospital?
    "Wh-what happened?" I ask. She looks down at her heels.
    "This isn't information you need," she fires at me. I narrow my eyes at her, trying to control my answer that she said that.
     "Yes it is. Please, please, please tell me what's wrong with her?" I ask, my voice cracking. She gives me a hard look, trying to hold back tears.
     "Last night she relapsed with her self-harm and attempted suicide," she says. "The doctors said she lost a lot of blood, but after the transfusion she should be okay. But the blood loss make her go into Coma and they don't know when she'll wake up."
     A tear rolls down my cheek at that. I push it away immediately. "When is visiting hours?"
    "They started at nine. I must ask," here it goes, "why do you care so much?" She asks. I bite my lip, holding my hands together.
     "Can you keep a secret and take it to the grave?" She nods. "Angel and I have been together for technically two months now," I say. If you call the beginning of it a relationship.
    "Oh, I wasn't expecting that," she says in shock. Well then....
     ××××××××
      When I get to the hospital I'm happy I changed to normal clothes. The lady at desk is obviously bored with her job, since she didn't even hesitate to give me the room number. I open the door, scared that her parents will be there. But it's just Scott.
    He let's go of her hand and stands up. "What are you doing here, Mr.Grey?" He asks. I look down at Angels sleeping, I guess you could call it that, body. She looks peaceful.
    "I'm her boyfriend," I tell him without caring. His eyes widen. That's right, put that in your pipe and smoke it. "Do they know if she'll be okay?" I ask, going around the opposite side he was on and sit down in the chair beside her, taking her small hand.
    "They haven't said anything yet. This isn't right. Your her teacher. Your how much older than her?" He says. I roll my eyes.
     "It isn't illegal. My age doesn't concern you since she's eighteen," I snap. He scuffs and sits back down. "Come on, baby. You've gotta wake up for me," I whisper, kissing her hand.
      "This is so fucking weird. Your not what she needs, nor deserves," that noisy-mouse says. I glare at him.
     "You think I don't know that. I know that I'm not right for her, she does need someone like you; I'm not afraid to admit that. And she sure as hell deserves better than me. But we love each other, and that's our of people's control."
     "Your the reason she ended things with me." I chuckle at him.
      "Your just getting this?" I ask. He glares, but it doesn't fit him. He's too nice looking.
     "It should be me. She's supposed to love me. Me," he says. I stare directly at him.
      "Well it isn't your your name she's yelling out when I'm making love to her," I fire at him. His eyes widen.
     "What is this?" A deep voice says. Shit. I look in the direction of the voice and see her father, Sky, and to my surprise Nicole May. "Christian?" He asks.
     "Hello, sir," I say. He looks at Scott. He gestures for Scott to leave. "Let me explain."
      "Why the hell are you holding my daughters hand?" Sky demands. I sigh.
     "Like I said, let me explain. Your daughter and I have been together for two months. Its not what you think. I love her very much-"
    "No. You are her professor. That's all. She can't be with you," he says. I shut up. "What did you mean by what you said to Scott. She wouldn't have sex-"
      "Well of course you wouldn't know that, your her father; I don't think she'd talk to you about that sort of thing," I say. He take in a deep breath.
      "Is that all this relationship is? You-you fucking her?" He demands. We all look at him in shock due to his language. I chuckle.
     "No, like I said, I love her. It's not like this re-"
     "Christian?" A soft, scratchy voice says. I turn around and see Angel awake, but eyes barely open. I go back over to her and sit down down. "I'm sorry. I shou-"
       "Shh, we'll talk about this later. I'm just happy that your okay," I say, kissing bet gently. She looks at me with tired eyes. "Do you need  anything?" I ask.
     "Just water if you could-" I'm up in a heartbeat. Her father stops me by slapping a hand on my chest. Pain runs through me. I push his hand off aggressively.
     "We'll finish that conversation later."

AN: What do you think will happen with the conversation?? And dammnnn Christian. Comment and share!! Stay alive |-/           -Veah