Chapter 7: Second Chance?

-Maria-

I couldn't help but feel a smile make its way on my face as I finally heard Christina sing. 

She never sang before in the past. She always told us that her can't sing.. at all. And when she does, she sounds like a dying whale. 

To say the least I am very pissed at her right now for lying to us that she can't sing. 

But I know that I can never be angry at her.. it is her that has o be angry at me. I stole her mate.. and i abandoned her. 

Sighing in my mind, I looked down at my hand. 

Should I give Jake back to Christina? 

I looked up once more at Christina, her face is showing signs of happiness. I hope I do make the right choice. I want to make everything right. Right for us.

-----------------

-Christina-

We finished our fun, and was now sitting face to face with each other. In silence.. Awkward silence that is.

I bit the isnide of my cheek, and avoided the gazes f the others, just keeping my gaze on the blank T.V.

We continued our silence for 3 minutes. Until finally Miranda started speaking up.

"So.. we didn't get a chance to ask you all why you are here this morning.." She said strongly. I could imagine seeing hatred and fire in her eyes as she spoke to them.

"umm.. we wanted to meet up and have a chance to speak with Christina.." said my mother. I looked down and allowed my hair to cover my facial expression.

"Why should we allow you guys to talk to her? HUH?" Said Bart, as he said it casually. 

"because we want to make it up to her.. we want to be with her when she.." said Rina. 

"Listen.. I'm happy that your trying to make it up and all that.. but can you please let me have time to think about it.. I can't agree to this right now at this moment.. I have somethings to talk about with everyone else and I.." I wandered off suddenly. 

I stared at them, trying to make them see that I can't really agree to it yet. They nodded and had a strained smile on their faces. "Of Course." Ian said after a while. 

"Thank you.." I said, I stood up and walked over to my bedroom. "I'm going to take a nap.." I said to everyone. They all nodded. 

"Of course dear.. go ahead.. Later on, I will come in and give you your pills." Jared said. I smiled and nodded my head, walking into my room, where I allowed my tears to come out. 

-----------------------

-Jake-

I watched her up until the part where she closed her bedroom door. Secluding herself away from all of us.. but I knew that she wanted to seclude herself from US. 

Sighing I turned my head and flicnhed back when I noticed Jason, glaring at me. 

"This is all your fault.. she was fine being here.. until you decided to show your fugly face here.." He growled lowly at me. 

My anger then bursted at what he said. "How dare you say that.. it wouldn't have went this far if you and your pack decided to call all of us and tell us that you have her there with you!!!" I growled back at him, my wolf taking control. 

Before he could jump and tackle me down, his father, grabbed his shoulder and forced him to stay sitting there. 

"Listen here.. both of you.. I know that you care and love Christina.. but right now she must be having a mental breakdown! So calm down.. this place isn't right to argue about this whole thing!!!" Said his father.