I'm Sorry

Angel's POV
    My legs and arms, hell my whole damn body hurts. My parents are standing there quietly. Nicole, I can't even call her mom, comes over to me and sits where Christian was. 
    "Are you okay?" She asks. I nod, my throat too dry yo speak. "I'm so sorry that you-"
     "Stop," I crack out. "Its-not like you care," I say in a raspy voice. She looks over at my father.
    "Did you ever give her the letter, Santos?" She demands just as the door opens. Christian pushes pasted my father and comes over to me. I take the water and slowly so it.
     "Thank you," I say. He leans down and kisses me slowly. "On a scale of one to ten, how mad is my father about this?" I ask. He looks at him.
    "Ten," he says. I groan. "Don't make that sound. You know what that does to me." I laugh a little.
     "No. She had Sky and that was enough," my father snarls. I look at my mom.
     "Letter?" I ask.
     "Yes. I wrote you and Lulu letters so that you would know what happened. I got sick, really sick," she says. My eyes widen. "I had cancer and by then your father and I were going through the divorce, it was getting bad. I wanted part custody, but knew that it was going to be sooner or later. However, the chemo worked and by then Sky was in the picture and I didn't want to ruin the family you had."
     I sigh and look at my father. "Why wouldn't you tell me this? All the times I asked about my real mom, you never told me. Why?"
     "Because it didn't matter. Can we talk about this? Your teacher?" I look down. "Do you he has a bad reputation? What he does to girls?" Christian smirks.
     "Yes, I know," I answers, pain running through my leg.
     "I don't do that anymore. She's changed me. I love your daughter more than anything," Christian tells my father. "I don't care if this looks wrong, cause frankly, its no ones business except ours," he says. The door opens, revealing Scott. He runs over, hugging me tightly.  
     "I'm sorry. You know it hard for me. -"
     "You don't have to explain yourself. Okay? What matters is that your okay and eventually will be happy," he tells me. I nod, eyes watery. My father turns and walks out of the room with my...moms?
     "How did you find me?" I ask Scott, holding onto Christians hand to reassure him that its him I'm with.
     "I went to the dorm, used to the key Rae gave me. Had to barge through the bathroom door and took you out of the bath cause you were still bleeding and wrapped you up." My cheeks flush red.
     "Wait, so you seen me nak-"
    "I had no choice I couldn't let you die," he says.
      ××××××××
       Its been a week and I'm back in school. My father has kept away from me. Rae comes in through the door and throws me a envelope. "What is it?" I ask.
     "Why don't you open it and find out?" She asks with humor. I roll my eyes and open the envelope. Oh my gosh. "What is it?" She asks.
     "I got in to that college in Boston. It must have been late admissions," I say. She squeals with me.
     "When do you go?" She asks.
    "Two weeks."
      ××××××××××
      "Hey," I say when I get to Christians. He's undoing his tie. I lean up and kiss him hard on the mouth. His pulls back, looking at me in surprise. 
      "What was that about?" He asks. I bite my lip.
      "I got in to Emerson college in Boston. I leave in two weeks," I say happily. His face falls. "What? Aren't you happy for me?"
      He sits down, head in hands. "I am happy for you. Your deserve the best education you can get. I just going to miss you," he says. "I could always get a house in Boston though." I shake my head, sitting in his lap.
      "Don't. Your settled here, so I don't want you to have to move everything you have here," I say. "I'm sorry." He kisses me quickly.
     "Don't be."
      ×××××××××
         Two weeks later
   "Shit...fuck, Angel," Christian moans as he frantically thrusts into me hard. I can't do anything cause my legs are tired down and my hands are restrained by his grey tie. For some reason missed being tied up while doing this.
     "Fuck," I moan as I finish. He does too not long after. He undoes the rope and tie, letting me sit up. "I gotta go." He kisses me once again.
      "I'll come and visit," he says sadly. I look at the time.
     "One more round?"
      "Hell yeah."

AN: AHHHH! next chapter will be three year time leaps. What do thing has happened over time? Comment and share!! Stay alive |-/         -Veah