Mini fanfic! About cats!

In a land Far far away, lived three glorious Lions called Garroth ,Zane and Vlyad !
They were magnificent in their glory. They all had rare or unusual colours.
Garroth ,the oldest, was a yellow furred and blonde maned kind leader with dark blue eyes, his colour was not rare but just unusual. Then there was Zane,the second oldest and the user of the Legendary Wise Roar , Zane was a strong white lion with a streak of black in his Snow White mane, he was wise and clever, and he had ice blue eyes that sparkled in the ever hot sun of Africa. And mind you, a white lion is the rarest of lions. Zane held the power of the Wise roar, he had the strength, roar and the mind of the wise kings that have passed on to the after life. And at last there's Vlyad, Vlyad was a brown lion with dazzling grass green eyes. He knew the pridelands like the back of his paw.

The three males ruled the infamous PrideLands together in harmony and peace. Together they fought their evil uncle ,Gene, and the wretched hyenas ; together they fought off Sasha and Zenix ,and their pride of lionesses. Now each of the males raise a child, Garroth is raising his daughter Dorris with his lioness Cadenza, Zane is raising his daughter Phoebe and his sons Sin and Aaron with his lioness Aphmau ,and lastly Vlyad is raising his son Dante with his lioness Katelyn.

They live in prosperity and harmony.

The End
I was bored.