Chapter Four

I gulped nervously as I waited for Hannah. I wish I didn’t have to do this. Honestly. I jumped slightly when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around, “Hey Hann-”

I broke off when I noticed none other than McHotty himself. He smirked, looking pleased with himself for having made me jump. “On one of your playdates?”

My jaw nearly dropped. He was wearing a simple white shirt and jeans. Yet somehow, the white shirt managed to make his tan look even better and his butt? Let’s just say I wish I were those jeans. I shook my head. Bad Ken! Bad!

“Actually, yes. I can’t keep her waiting either.” I had spotted Hannah walking towards us and immediately ran up to her. “Hannah!”

She smiled at me and then raised her eyebrows at someone behind me. I groaned. Did he really follow me? Julian smiled at Hannah, “Well, Hello there Hannah!”

Hannah smiled back politely but stared at me, a little confused.

I took her hand in mine and pulled her slightly, “Let’s go in, shall we?”

She just nodded, still looking a little confused. As we walked past Julian, I felt something brush against my precious booty. Julian did NOT just touch my ass did he?

I turned around and saw Julian talking to some other girl. Sigh. My imagination was indeed evil.

Once I led Hannah to our seats, I offered to go get the food.

“Hurry back. You don’t want to miss the beginning.”

“Oh, I won’t. Rachel McAdams!”

“Isn’t she the cutest?”

I nodded, “I LOVE what she’s done to her hair!”

I quickly ran off to buy some popcorn and gummy bears. Om nom nom, I couldn’t wait. I hope Channing Tatum took his shirt off more than once in this movie. That boy could melt chocolate.

I groaned quietly and cursed all the people in the line ahead of me. Dammit, long lines always ruined everything! I hated finding my way around seats in the dark. Once I walked back in, I heard someone come up behind me, “Hey, you.”

Oh no, he didn’t.

I hissed, “Oh my god, Noam are you stalking me?”

He laughed snidely, “You wish I was.”

“Well, what are you doing here then?”

“What everybody else is doing here, smartass. Watching a movie!”

Okay, that was a stupid question. The usher came to us, “Is there a problem, sir?”

We both shook our heads fast. I quickly rushed up the stairs to my seat next to Hannah. When I saw her or rather, who was one seat away from her, I paused. Oh for heaven’s sake.