In Need of Help

Nick walked down the street to see the dark alley where the old polar bear worked. He worked up his courage to face the large mammal again and began walking towards it. But before he could step one foot further, a small vehicle with sirens on the top pulled around the corner and pulled up in front of him. He looked at the driver. 

It was the rabbit.

"Stop!" she yelled. She hopped out of the vehicle with her dart gun in hand and ran towards him. He stayed put. He could surely handle a bunny. After all, she froze when he was running towards her earlier.

She pointed the tranquilizer gun at him, shaking. He didn't flinch or even seem afraid of her. Because he really wasn't.

"Now, put your paws up, and get in the car." she said with a dark tone. She gestured for the small vehicle parked next to them. 

Nick chuckled a little bit at that statement. She lowered her gun a little and stared at him.

"What?" she asked, beginning to get frustrated. Nick finally gave out a full laugh.

"Oh gosh. It's just the situation I'm in right now. I mean, me, a fox, is being told to get into a three wheeled jokemabeel by a bunny. Heh.. I just never thought this day would happen. Yet here it is. Right now." said Nick. Judy grew more frustrated. 

She jumped towards him. This surprised Nick a little bit. He wasn't used to prey attacking him like this one. Especially he wasn't used to a bunny jumping for him. Her heard a *click* and looked down to see a handcuff around his right arm. And the other part of it was attached to the bunny's arm.

"So you can't get away from me, fox." said Judy. Nick shook his head. He lifted her halfway off the ground with ease.

"You're right. You got me." He smirked.

"Put me down!!" she screamed. She turned around to grab her tranquilizer back from her pocket when Nick saw his chance. Nick quickly swung his arm around and grabbed the gun first. 

He aimed it at Judy before the rabbit could even process what was happening. He fired a shot right at her head. She struggled for a moment, and he lowered his arm, letting her fall. She fell down onto the ground. Her weight yanked on his arm from the hand cuff.

Sighing, he started dragging her along with him, trying to get to the building where the old polar bear waited. Her body drug across the cold snow. Nick laughed at this. Stupid prey animals. She thought she could actually control him. Sure. He just needed to talk to the bear.

But first, he needed to get rid of the dead weight. He knew exactly how to as well.

The fox traveled into Koslov's building. One part of the place was his hideout. Now, how he hide his hideout was another story. Koslov actually owned a restaraunt for predators. He served insects and fish along with an assortment of fruits that some predators liked or could handle. 

Nick was going to sneak in the back kitchen, and use the fish grinder to chop off the chain.

He swung around the back of the building and walked his way in the door. Luckily, the door was unlocked, because a polar bear had used it. He was outside throwing some trash into the bin. Nick took that as a chance to get inside the kitchen. One he did, he drug the rabbit around and hid behind a counter.

 He got up to see that there were no serves or chefs in the kitchen at the moment. However, the fish grinder was still in progress. He quickly hopped up to it and threw the rabbit down on the other side of the blade that was coming up and down.

 It chopped off the chain connecting the two in a heartbeat. Of course, just as Nick was about to escape from the bunny, she woke up. He sighed again.