19

Around 2,he came to fetch me and by just looking at him I'm annoyed but not my family.They were glad to have him.It's because they didn't know the real reason behind this.If they know about it,I'm sure they'll also feel the same as me.

"Have fun,you two!" Omma waved at us as we left.I waved at them back with a wide smile on my face.

"Seems like your family is happy that we're getting married soon." Jungkook commented while driving.

"It's because they didn't know the real reason behind it." I replied him.

"Maybe you should exclude that out." He said with a grin.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him.

"I told them about it and they still agree with it."

"How? They know what happened to us before I leave." I pointed out.

"What if I said to them that I really love you and I can't live my life without you?" Is he confessing or was it a lie?

"Oh,so you lied to them using that reason for them to say yes to this?" I asked,referring to the marriage.

"Great,Jungkook.Just great." I sarcastically said and clapped my hands with sarcasm.

"Do you think I lied to them?" He asked me seriously.

"Yeah,I don't think it's true." I shrugged.

"Pabo." He said and continued driving.We met a wedding planner at a café. Why did he called a wedding planner when everything is not being discussed yet?

"Hello,I'm Lee Yoora." Wait a minute....I think I remembered this lady.Right!Jungkook's "friend"..that was what Jungkook said to me before but I think they were in a relationship before from Busan!

"Hi,I'm Kim Soyeon.I think we've met a few years before..am I right?" I asked her and she nodded with a smile.

"Yes,that was me.At the park." She answered.

"Okay,shall we begin with our discussion now?" Jungkook cut us off and sat down.We ordered our drinks and back to the discussion.

"So..have you got the right date for your big day?" Yoora asked to us while jotting down some notes on her notebook.Jungkook and I faced each other.You answer I mouthed at Jungkook.Since this is his plan,he should be the one planning.

"Since my wife's birthday is in two weeks from now...I'll go with 24th of December." What?On my birthday?!

"What?No..not on my birthday." I declined.

"Hello,dummy.You told me to answer the question and that's my answer so,just agree with it." He whispered to me which makes me regret again.Why am I being such a fool?

"24th December?Before Christmas.Nice choice,Jungkook." Yoora commented as she wrote something on her notebook.

"It's my present for my love.She was born on that date." Jungkook looked at me and gave me a wink.I looked away and sipped on my drink which came a few minutes before.

"Aw..you're so lucky to have him,Soyeon." Lucky? Really?

"Now..for the venue.Where do you want it to be held?" She asked us again.

"What do you suggest,Yoora?" Jungkook asked her back.

"Usually,our client will choose either a grand hotel or a church.Some of them choose to do it at their hometown." She explained.

"You've heard her suggestion,honey.Where should we hold our wedding?" Jungkook looked at me with his doe eyes,waiting for my answer.He called me honey.WHAT? Stop it,Jeon Jungkook.