One

The time had come for you to meet your step brother you were kinda happy for your dad but sad for your mom since it wasn't long ago she passed away, now your dad has married someone else out of the blue and you tried to keep a straight face and a fake smile even though you were surprised you smiled a fake smile you always had gave him in this kind of situations. Now the time had come to meet your stepmother and her son that she talks about none stop. You wanted to know what was so great about him.

When his mom, your stepmom described him over the phone he sounds like an angel like a perfect son. You weren't too sure of how anyone would be that perfect. But you shook it off.

It was late in the afternoon and your step-mom and her son would be arriving in 3 hours it seemed long for your father but time goes fast for you. Your father was a CEO of a huge company which made you a rich kid but you never wanted anything other than his love.
You still remembered when you're father told you he got married secretly. You were shocked.

                    FLASHBACK

Your father made a reservation at a restaurant not just two tables but the entire restaurant. You were happy to finally have a father-daughter date together since your father was always so busy.

He asks you if you liked the food he had ordered for you and you shock your head back and forth taking another bite of it.

As you were eating your father finally brakes the silence that filled the air. "N/Y you know why I brought you here?" He asked you. Confused you say "no why did you appa?" he takes a deep breath and continues. "I got married," you thought you heard it wrong so you ask again "wait, what?" He looks at you not wanting to make you upset "when I was on a business trip I mate a beautiful woman who I fell in love with just by one look at her so I decided to marry her to spend what little of time I have in this world with her."

You looked at him shocked and didn't know what to say, it was so sudden. But you knew the right thing to say was you were happy for him and that he should be happy so that's what you said. When he even told you she had a son who was 1 year older then you, you kept being happy for him you liked seeing your father smile like he did when your mother was alive.

           *END OF FLASHBACK*

It has now passed 3 hours and your step-mother had called saying they would arrive in about five minutes your father had asked the maid to make food and prepare the dinner so all you had to do was look presentable and make a good impression.

                    ARRIVAL

The doorbell rang and your father tells the maid he would get it. He looked so happy which made you happy that was all that mattered.

"Yeobo! come in" he says with a warm smile. He calls you to come and greet your new stepmother and you go and greet her "oh such a beautiful young lady" she says and gives you a warm hug that made you feel like she was your real mom.

As you were about to head back inside your father gives you a look with his eyes and looks outside, as you and your father were really good at communicating with each other through eyes contact so, you knew exactly what he wanted you to do. He wanted you to go and help your step-brother.

You head outside to see a guy who looked so handsome and beautiful that you couldn't believe it. You go up to him and look at him like it was your first time seeing a person before.

The guy waves his hand to at your face trying to get your attention "are you my new stepsister?" He says making you snap out of your thoughts. "Aww that's too bad," he says and you look at him confused "your my new stepsister right?" He asks once again "yes I guess I am" you answered thinking *why did he have to be so hot*

"will I was disappointed because I don't think I can stop myself from falling for you" you look at him not wanting to continue the conversation and grabbed a box from the car and headed back inside.