With Your Kid (R)

Eren:

He was trying to teach your kids how to cook when your kid spilled some ingredients which got all over Eren. He fought back by flinging more ingredients. You walked in on a food fight.

Levi:

Levi was reading your child a bedtime story. It was adorable, and once he finished, your child begged for a lullaby. You walked by right as he had finished singing and was tucking your child in.

Armin:

Armin was sitting at the window with your kid. Your kid was sitting in his lap as he answered questions about anything and everything. It was absolutely precious.

Jean:

Jean was laying on the floor with your small child sitting on his stomach. He was using his baby voice and reading your child.

Marco:

Marco is swinging your kid around by the ribs. Your kid was screaming and laughing as he flew through the air.

Erwin:

Erwin had your kid sat on the couch and he stood in front of it with a fake microphone. He was telling dad jokes. He told them as if it were a stand up comedy show. Your kid was giggling the whole time though.

Hanji:

Hanji had your kid in a very tiny lab coat with very tiny goggles. It was so adorable. She was teaching your kid something in the lab. Nothing hazardous was involved thankfully.

Mikasa:

Mikasa was wrapping her scarf around your baby. It acted as a blanket and was the most adorable thing you've ever seen.

Okay so I've decided to label what chapters are requested from now on. If there is an R in the title it is requested. Okay bye friends!

~Ash