Hatake Kakashi: Fascination: Part XXVI

--

|| [Hatake] : Fascination : [Kakashi] || [Part XXVI] ||

--

“Sh-shit!” Asano screamed, as Oriko, resisting the pain in her shoulder, couldn’t quite believe it either,

“Goddamn, c’mon we got to get the tower and steal the scroll back off them,” The other two leapt into action at Oriko’s words, Sakura looking very concerned at her friend, wanting to stop and heal her shoulder a little, but knowing that there wasn’t really time. 

Oriko forcibly ripped the kunai out of her shoulder but kept it clamped in her fist as she reached for her fan, wanting payback on the assholes who could potentially steal their victory. 

“When we find them, let me go in first, I’ll take the guy who took my pouches and you two each pick a target, and we’ll take them all out at once,” Oriko explained, both of her team mates agreeing, and mentally formulating a strategy to defeat their enemies. 

All the while, still not knowing if they’d already lost by which teams may have got there before them.  Oriko mentally organized what chakra she had left and formed two kage bunshins which leapt off to the side out of sight as she prepared to form her card. 

It was good fortune that they were already very close to the tower and on the far side of the traps as they closed in on their target, as Oriko had detected his chakra.  She formed the playing card in her hands and her bunshins went forward to take him by surprise and pin him to where Oriko could deal a finish blow with her card jutsu.

The two bunshin managed to snap in and their sebon needles, controlled with chakra threads at the boy and his teams confusing them slightly, as Asano and Sakura leapt out to confront them and attack the two on three sides, the boy in the centre. 

Oriko’s opponent, was too slow to react by being entwined in Chakra threads as Oriko plummeted down on top of him, her jutsu spinning violently in her hands and she scraped it down his back, incapacitating him. 

She cancelled the jutsu, and tried to regain her breath as she grabbed the missing heaven scroll.  Just as Sakura dealt an almighty punch to another teammate, but Asano was on the losing side of the last,

“Leave him, Asano,” Oriko called and sprinted into the building clutching the scroll tightly, as the other two followed, as well by the remaining teammate of the others,

“Shit, Oriko!” She span on her heal to meet the intruder, who was crouched and ready to spring at Oriko, but she was in no mood to be messed with and leapt forward at the same time. 

Her punch was well aimed and it flew straight, connecting with the cheek of the younger shinobi, sending him flying backwards.  Unfortunately, it seemed to sap a great deal of Oriko’s energy and she could barely lift herself to her feet.

“G-Give us a hand you guys,” she called, as they both appeared at her side pulling her to her feet, they walked a little further into the tower and she motioned for Asano to drag out the other earth scroll.  All three of them stood there for a few moments, Oriko not quite sure what to do,

“Well, open it,” Sakura spoke hurriedly, which both Asano and Oriko did, a strange effect being created as though a jutsu were being cast, allowing the scrolls to fall to the floor, stepping back the swirls of smoke seemed to form into a…person,

“Genma?” Oriko questioned upon seeing him, stood there with an easy smile and tooth pick still in his mouth,

“Well done, you are the first team to pass, and with a day to spare; nicely done,” He grinned, as looks of relief washed over their faces, all three of them immediately flopping to a seat on the ground, half out of happiness and half out of fatigue.