10

my cramps make me want to die honestly

not edited

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

Taehyung was just about to exit the cafe when someone grabbed his arm, dragging him backwards hardly. "What-" "Taehyung, where are you going?" Baekhyun asked, Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the elder's sudden curiosity. "Uhm, I was allowed to finish early today and I'm on my way to meet up with Jungkook-" "Oh, that cute boy you have a crush on?" Taehyung slapped the elder's arm away, a blush making its way to his cheeks. "N-no, we're just friends! I don't ha-have a crush on him!" "But you're stuttering~" Baekhyun teased and Taehyung sighed. "I don't know if it's a crush, Baekhyun, he's a good friend, you know," the brunette said shyly. "Have fun, and don't do anything you'll regret-" "Shut up," Taehyung said before walking out of the cafe, leaving a Baekhyun with a proud smile on his lips. "Oh, he's going to fall in love, I know it," the blonde said, confident with his thoughts.

"Do you really think he will?" Jinyoung suddenly asked, leaning over the counter. It wasn't busy in the cafe today at all, so the workers were all able to rest. The blonde turned around and shrugged. "I think so, but I can't be sure, I just...I have never seen Taehyung's eyes shine so bright before, he seems extremely happy whenever Jungkook is mentioned," Baekhyun explained as he made his way back to behind the counter. "Haven't you noticed?" Jinyoung shrugged. "Not sure, but whenever that Jungkook-boy comes here Taehyung immediately runs to the counter," the black haired boy said, fiddling a bit with the cashier out of boredom. "So I guess they like each other," Baekhyun smirked. "I bet they will be together soon, I feel like it will happen," Jinyoung raised an eyebrow at the elder. "You think they will get together? Really?"

Baekhyun nodded, eyes closed in confidence. "I am sure they will," Jinyoung was in deep thought. "I don't think they will," Baekhyun laughed at that. "Let's do a bet then."

"Jungkook!" Taehyung noticed the brunette as he was walking down the street, facing his phone. The said boy looked up and a smile appeared on his face as he saw who had called his name. They soon came close enough to hug each other. That was something they had started doing automatically, always hugging when they met. "How are you?" The older asked after pulling away, he still kept his arm around the younger's shoulders. "I am okay, you?" Taehyung nodded in response. "I'm tired, but I'm happy!" "Oh, and the reason behind your happiness?" "I'm meeting you," Taehyung smiled as he saw a small blush forming onto the younger's cheeks.

A seriousness then filled Taehyung's body, he had nearly forgotten about the letter he had to give Jungkook. That was the reason he had gotten Jungkook's number in the first place, but then he had slightly forgotten about it, only enjoying talking to the boy through text and phone calls, as well as meeting him instead of doing what he had to do. "Could we uhm...could we go somewhere private?" The question surprised the younger, but he nodded. "Yeah, sure."

They walked for a while before arriving at some kind of "private spot", or simply a place where not many people were. They were outside of some type of park, which had a lot of trees and bushes in it. It looked more like some kind of small forest. And there were barely anyone there except the two boys. "Why did you want to go somewhere private, Tae?" A deep sigh left the elder's lips, he felt nervous.

"A while ago, I...I was on my uhm way home from work, and I was sat in the subway," Taehyung began, he didn't know why he felt nervous. He just needed to give Jungkook the letter. "And, I found an envelope," he sighed. "It-it had your name written on it," Jungkook's eyes widened. "And I don't think I was supposed to see what was inside, b-but I looked, just in case it was some kind of joke or something-" "What was it?" Jungkook seemed stressed all of a sudden, and he too seemed nervous, as if he maybe knew what it could possibly be. "It was a letter, and a photo-" "F-from who?" Taehyung met Jungkook's eyes, and his heart really broke at the sight. It was as if Jungkook already knew who the sender could have been, his eyes was beginning to water. "Park Jimin?" The two words left Taehyung's lips, and as Jungkook blinked, the tears were starting to fall down his cheeks.

"Taehyung," Jungkook said, his voice shaky. "Do you...do you have the letter with you?" Taehyung nodded as he took his backpack off of his shoulder, opened it and took the white envelope out. He handed it to the boy who was slightly crying, the younger's hands slightly shaking. "Jungkook, don't read it until you've gotten back to the dorm-"

"No-no, I want to read it now." And then, the nineteen year old opened the envelope.

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

the ending wasn't planned to be like that, but it felt better. waaah
i have published a sequel to my story unknown which is called together in seoul, read it if you want (⌒▽⌒)