Cookie Under Laughing Gas.

*Cookie Comes Back From A Dentist Appointment And She's Under Nitrous oxide, Or Also Known As Laughing Gas.*

3rd Person POV

Lucious watched as cookie laughed and attempted to grab at the denstists various tools. He smiled sheepishly as he watched his lovely wife. Cookie had to get her wisdom tooth pulled, since it grew out the wrong way and caused pain for her. It caused cookie to squirm around at night, not being able to sleep because of the throbbing pain. She didn't want to go to the dentist, the woman forbid it for herself. Although, lucious couldn't bare to deal with how much pain she was going through. He dragged her out to the house, and tricked her into thinking they were going shopping again. Works every time.

Cookie was to concerned with what tool was for what and what the dentist was going to do with each tool,  and also constantly complained in fear. Lucious ended up having to tell them to put her under laughing gas after they numbed her.

Lucious filmed his wife, giggling and acting childishly. Cookie still had the oxygen mask on her, and she tried to take it off. "What's this?" asked cookie, grabbing the oxygen mask. "Uh uh baby don't touch that.." lucious told her, grabbing her hands and gently placing them back onto her lap. She reached her hand up once again, and lucious chuckled and grabbed her hands. "Uh uh.." he said to her. She giggled, and the hygienists and dentist smiled at her, and removed the mask. Her mouth was entirely numb. She reached up and touched her bottom lip. She whined when she didn't feel it being touched. "M-my lip! Where's my lihp??" she asked lucious. "Your lip is on you baby.." he said to her. "My lip is gohne?! It's goonnee.." she said, starting to cry. "No, your lip isn't gone.." said the nurse to her, smiling. "Yes it is..." she said to her. "Nope, you have your lips.." she dentist smiled. "Can you feehl it?" cookie asked, grabbing the female nurses hand. "Ah ah ah! Uh uh cookie.." said lucious to her. "My lip- put her hand down cookie, your lip is there.." he told her as she let it go. "You dohn't care that my lip is ghone?? What a jerhk.." cookie said drousily. Lucious had called Andre up to drive their car so lucious could be in the back with cookie. "I'm a chipmhunk..." cookie said touching her face. "You are?" Lucious asked her smiling. She nodded. "You're not a chipmunk.." chuckled a nurse. "I'm noht?" asked cookie saddened. The nurses shook their head. "I gotta tell somebohdy.." cookie gasped, and everyone laughed.

After taking out her tooth, her mouth was filled with gauz, and Andre had walked In. "Hey mom.." he said kissing her cheek. She looked at him confused, and raised an eyebrow. "M-mohm?" she slurred. "That's your son.." chuckled the dentist. Cookie looked up at him and gasped. "You're my sohn!?" she asked him and he nodded. "You dhon't look likhe me.." cookie said. "Hey...I have a secret.." cookie whispered loudly. "What is it?" asked Andre. Cookie motioned for him to come down to her mouth level, and she whispered in his ear. "That guy over thehre...is cutteee.." she whispered to him about lucious. Lucious grinned, and chuckled. "He is?" Andre asked her and she nodded. "That's your husband.." Andre said. "My husbhand?!" cookie loudly asked as everyone gently shushed her. "Yeah mom, look.." Andre said, grabbing her hand and showing her the ring on it. She gasped, and stared at him drousily. "Yhu married mee?" she asked him, he nodded. "Wooowww..." she said as everyone chuckled. "I had a drheam.." cookie mumbled. "What was your dream about?" lucious asked her. "I was on a rollerchoaster and........" cookie eventually didn't answer, and then snapped back into her thoughts. "No..I was singing...I lhove lhucious.." she said. Lucious smiled. "You were singing that you loved me?" lucious asked her. She giggled, and nodded. "Well I love you to baby boo.." lucious smiled. Cookie started to mess with the tools for the dentist, and Andre moved his hands. "We have to ghet out of here. I have to go savhe the wohrld.." she said as Andre laughed. "Wait! They have to take out mhy tooth!" cookie shouted. "We already took out your tooth.." the nurse grinned. She gasped, and looked around. "What are you looking for, mom?" Andre asked her. "They took mhy tooth?" she asked, and everyone nodded. "Bhut I dhidn't say ghoodbye...!" she whined as lucious smiled at her.