Chapter 6

Hello everyone

Long time....

I hope u like the story

/*/**/*/*/*/*/*/*//*/**/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Previous: king Shekhar annonce sanskar ll marry

******************************

Shekhar: prince had already agree my request and if its meant, soon it ll happen…

Ram maheshwari: but this is not allowed king! Priority is to prince laksh not prince Sanskar…

Shekhar: I take this decision as a father not as a king, and I do what is right…

Durga Prasad: but he wont be king then why getting him married first while traditions…..

Shekhar shouted: shuuush Durga prasad, the one you are referring as him is prince of ice Sanskar Gadodia.. talk to him with address…

Sanskar felt over the world for his dad standing that way, and shock was on the faces of everyone…

Durga prasad: i.. I didn’t mean ur majesty, but I remind the court only with our traditions, the heir of thrown should marry first, and this is the …..

Shekhar interrupt him: I'm very aware with court traditions Durga pradsad… as i am sure the all court knows too… but I have my reasons and I had made my mind… and I wont take any further words in this matter… hukm ki tamihu

Shekhar words eco in all court hall, and he sit on his chair with all confedence gazing Sanskar. He can see how much he adore him for standing for him, defending him… he can see all love and respect in his son eyes that he try to hide behind his icy blue eyes. Same time Shekhar felt sorry at how he is playing his son life, not only putting him in danger but playing his feelings too and forcing him. But then it’s the father side, he knows he choose well for him, and that he is serving a greater propose.

Laksh eyes hold a byond hatred gaze, he is the heir, the first son, its his right, but Sanskar is taking it… he show all his hatred, while Sanskar kept his smirk to laksh looking at him with victory…

A woman from court asked: and who is the choosen bride ur majesty??

A drop salient filled the place… all want to know who is the lucky woman that will be from royal family… in the end she ll be a state princess perhaps.. and also having the handsome prince Sanskar for her self.

Sanskar gazed his dad, but he saw his eyes confused, troubled, he didn’t know why!! All waited for an answer, mostly Sanskar, but his father answer didn’t filled him..

Shekhar: that ll be remain unknown for now… yes the bride is already chosen, but for now it ll be kept… now you all may back to your enjoying…

With that music start again.. some start dancing just to ease the situation the king create b his statment.

Uttra: congratulations bhai.. i am so happy for you, I wish to hug you but…

Sanskar: but yiu must keep your manner, uttra you don’t have to ok.. I already feel your arms around me…

Both shared sweet contact, then prince zeeshan came…

Zeshan bowed: prince Sanskar, princess uttra… congratulations for such news…

Sanskar: thank you prince zeshan junior… how is your steps in the consul work?

Zeshan: working fine prince, thank you… may princess uttra pleasure me with this dance…

Uttra gazed her bhai for permission and sign her positively. Uttra follow her bhai totally and have full trust in him… unlike laksh, sanskar care her and don't use her for his proposes and that’s what make her have strong bond with him.

Zeeshan took uttra swiftly to the middle of hall, sit his right arm around her waist and his left hold her right palm and her other hand carry her dress…

Zeeshan: that was surprising isn’t princess

Uttra: I can't deny it…

"But I wonder why king took such step"

"Im sure he has his own reason"

"which is still unknown right"

Uttra gaze him for less a second the smiled "yes"

"What about you princess?"

"What about me?"

"Your opinion about this?"

"I am happy for my brother's marriage, like any sister would do…"

"What about prince laksh?"

"His place is preserved, so why should I worry about it…?"

"Your wisdom exceed mine princess even though i am elder"

"I think the opposite prince zeeshan… you knew my opinion already"

Both gaze fall on each other… analyzing each other… deep gaze.. Zeeshan frowned for a second while uttra give him a smile and continue dancing swiftly … Zeeshan think he fool the princess but the truth is Zeeshan was the one who is fooled.. fooled by uttra innocent looks, sweet polite words, and she was indeed, but not fool enough not to know what Zeeshan want exactly from her, she knew but still her brother Sanskar lessons tamed her behavior which she likes… never show all your cards ….

All court kept enjoying apparently but the gossip and news never stopped…

Sanskar got his company with Zeeshan wali and Nezam lala with other members…

Nezam: our blessings prince

Sanskar: thanks

Wali: that’s great step prince, do you know why the king took it? I mean does he consider you…

Sanskar didn’t let him finish: you and me know very well that this isnt happing consultant… and I dont have any further details as yours…

Nezam: but who is the bride?

Sanskar didn’t know how to answer that, he also didn’t know, but he cant tell

Sanskar: as my dad announced, this is our secret for now

Wali: prince you do realize we are your allays and we prefere you than prince laksh…..

Sanskar: and you do realize that laksh is the first born son and the next king… so don’t let our hopes goes high…

…..: but we cant stop them neither prince .. can we?

Eyes looked to the voice source, a beautiful princess with nice figure were standing… then slightly bow for Sanskar..

…: prince Sanskar..

Sanskar: princess wali…

wali: Anisha beta.. come…

princess Anisha wali, daughter of the consultant Zeeshan wali and, Zeeshan joniour twin… (thats for you Anisha72)

Sanskar: nice to see u again princess

Anisha: my pleasure prince…

Lets flip to the end of the hall, where a hatred gaze is focused on Sanskar and his group… laksh gaze..