Chapter 8

I wake up in a Sleeping bag. My guard is down, so there's no danger near by. I look around and Cody's cooking food above a fire. It smells good.

"You better make two pans of whatever you're making because I'm going to eat one by myself." I say.

Cody Jumps. "Holy shit." He mumbles under his breath.

He turns and says, "I got you covered", and points to another steaming pan.

"Great!" I jump up and literally run toward the food.

I grab the pan and Cody shouts, "Careful Hot!"

I laugh and say, "I can stand temperatures up to 700 degrees Cody, I though you knew that."

"Oh." Is all he says.

I look at the food and see it's a sort of stir-fry mixture. I dig in immediately and realize on thing. Cody is a horrible Cook.

"I really don't think cooking is one of your strong points, Cody."  I say, a smirk in my voice.

He looks slightly green from the food. "I'm going to have to agree with you on this one."

I still eat it, because nutrition in nutrition, although I silently think this is pretty unhealthy to be eating.

"Alright!" I say standing up. "We need to hit the road."

"I'm still eating!" Cody Exclaims.

I look at his half eaten food, "You gunna eat the rest of that?" I question.

"No." He says handing it over. I finish it in less then a minute.

"Well I do like a girl that can eat." He chuckles.

I glare at him, and tell him to pack up while I survey the surroundings. I scale the tallest tree I can find in this area and look at the aerial view. It's pretty, the tops of all the bright green trees look like a soft blanket. Everything looks peaceful. I turn a radar on for human and above human activity.

Nothing.

I climb back down and Cody has everything packed up.

"Okay Now the bikes." I mummer.

I take both of them down and scan them. Ahh, just what  I was looking for, a self destruct button. Underneath all the metal plating.

"Cody, you better step back." I say in a loud, clear voice.

He automatically listens to me and jogs 100ft away. In take aim with my finger guns and shoot both of the bikes destruct buttons simultaneously. I expected something more dramatic, but both of the bikes just disintegrated.

"That was not what I expected." I heard Cody whisper from his distance away.

I laughed and beckoned Cody back. Then asked him how fast and long he can run.

"I run 5 miles, in 25minutes." He smiled and seemed proud.

"I can do it in 10." His smile dropped. 'But I can go somewhat slow for you."

"Whatever, lets just go." He says.

We start running towards the set destination on our G.P.S's. I stop after a minute. This is way to slow.

"What?" Cody asks when he stops with me.

"This is too slow."I respond. An idea forms in my mind. "Jump on my shoulders!"

"No!" Cody Sputters.

"Why on earth not?" I question, "It'll be faster."

"Because." He pouts, and I notice how sexy he looks when he does that.

"Can I convince you?" A sexual glint in my eyes.

He looks at me and his heart starts beating faster. He blushes slightly, and bites his lips.

I don't leave time for him to answer, and attack his lips with mine, throwing us both to the ground. He rips our back backs off in one swift movement. and squeezes me against him so close it's like we're molded together. My lips are on fire and he snakes his tongue in, Dancing with mine. My hands wander down to his belt and undo it in a millisecond. He groans and stops kissing me.

"You know we can't do this, Eris." He says getting up and buckling back his belt.

"Why?" From everything I've watched, every message and book I've read, every teen conversation I've witnessed. Guys WANT to have sex.

"Because we need to complete this mission, not fool around." He says not looking at me and putting his book bag on.

What did he just say?

"Fooling around? Fooling around?!" My voice rising in my anger.

"You think this is just fooling around?!! I'm screaming now.

"You just don't want me." I whisper my hands cradled against my chest as I say this.

"It's because I'm not completely human isn't it?" I look into his eyes. "Don't you dare answer that."

"Get on my fucking shoulders right now."

He jumps up.

"And don't you dare say anything." I threaten.

I run.

More of a filler! Sorry I haven't updated in so long. Vote And Comment Please!!