Imagine #5 (Close Call Part 1)

You'd heard about the news of a girl being held hostage by an ex cop. You were hoping that Carisi wasn't there trying to help. I mean yeah it was his job but it's so dangerous. If something happened to him you wouldn't know what to do with yourself even though you've only been dating for 3 months, you would feel totally lost without him. He was your everything, the peanut butter to your jelly, the best to your friend , the oreo to your milk, etc.

"Hey (Y/N) I need to tell you some news." Amanda said to you in a shallow voice

"Oh no, please don't tell me something happened to Sonny." You said on the verge of tears

"No, no he's fine, but he is at the house trying to diffuse the hostage situation."

You felt your stomach drop and couldn't help but cry. It was a mix of happy tears and worries because he was alright but at the same time you weren't sure how long he'd be okay for.

Amanda pulled you into a hug and reassured you that everything's going to be alright. He had Liv with him so that put some of your worries to ease. You know Liv would never let anything bad happen to him.

"Backup was requested so we should head down there now and make sure everything is fine." Amanda said while walking with you out to the car.

You got into the car and tried to block out the current thoughts in your head. This was the first time Carisi had ever done anything like this. Eventually you fell asleep in the car until you heard a gunshot. Your eyes flew open to see that you were at the house. You opened the car door and tried to run into the house but fellow officers held you back.

"Let go! Let me in! My boyfriend is in there! I need to see if he's okay!" You yelled out

"Detective please step back, this isn't safe" An officer said to you.

You walked back to the car crying even harder than you were earlier.

"It can't be him. It can't. He has to be okay. Please." You thought to yourself.

A couple minutes passed by as paramedics and more officers went into the house to see if everything was okay.

"Hey you alright?" Amanda asked while putting her hand on your shoulder.

"I don't know. I was sleeping and then the next thing I know I hear a gunshot and see people rushing into the house." You said quickly and began to ramble.

"(Y/N), calm down. It's okay, just breathe."

You tried to control your breathing and tell yourself that Sonny was fine. You were doing a good job until you saw the paramedics rolling out someone in a body bag. You began to feel light headed. The next thing you remember was darkness.