The Row

Harry woke up feeling warm and relaxed, he hadn't ever had that good of a night's sleep before. No nightmares either, that was odd. It took a moment for him to realize that yesterday did happen and it wasn't a dream. Everything with Draco had been real. He could feel the steady heartbeat of Draco underneath him letting him know that at some point in the night he had cuddled into him. He could feel Draco's arms wrapped around him holding him tightly to him. He sighed happily. It felt wonderful being in his arms. He wanted to wake up like this every day. Part of him wondered how a single night could have changed things so drastically.

Was it normal to feel this attached to someone overnight? It's not like he is a stranger, he has known Draco for seven years. Sure, they hadn't been the best of years but he understood Draco on a deep subconscious level. He could honestly say he knew Draco better than he knew Ron and Hermione. Harry knew a lot about his best friends but nothing like he knew Draco. You don't bare your soul to someone without forming a connection. Draco was the only person he had ever told his whole life to before. A little voice in his head snidely told him that Draco could ruin him with the information that he told him last night. But the rest of him just knew that Draco would never do that. And not because of how much Harry could tell about Draco either. There was something between them know. Whatever it is, it's wonderful. It's strange how much has changed. Yesterday Draco was just an old rival. He hadn't hated him, specially sine he saved Harry's life but they were far from friends. And now... now they were something. Something real and tangible.

Something had woken him up but he was too tired to remember what. He could hear whispers. That sent all thoughts of falling back asleep away. His survival instincts kicked in. Harry strained his ears trying to figure out who and what they were saying. He cracked his eyes open slightly but couldn't see anyone. So that meant they were behind him. Not a good tactical advantage for him.

"Who do you think it is?" Harry recognized Pansy Parkinson's voice. Harry grinned. Oh this will be good. "I have no idea, I can't see his face." It took Harry a couple seconds trying to place the second voice. He wanted to smack himself when he realized it was Blaise Zabini. The Slytherin was always on the quiet side. Hardly heard him talk. Of course, Draco's best friends would come and check up on him. He grinned when he tried to picture what their reactions would be when they realized it was Harry Potter laying in Draco Malfoy's bed. Oh he was definitely enjoying this more than he should be.

"Did you know he was gay?" Pansy asked in a wounded voice. "No, he never said anything to me. But maybe he was worried to tell us." Blaise tried to reassure her. She scoffed. "Like we would care. As long as he is happy then I am happy." Harry instantly liked her for that comment. He himself had never considered liking blokes until Draco.

"Besides I have always suspected. I mean I have never met a boy who spends so much time primping his hair in the bathroom as Draco. He takes twice as long as me!" Pansy said with a snort. Blaise let out a low chuckle. "You know you are right. The signs were there all along. Remember that time I told you I found a makeup bag in our bathroom? Draco said it was his for Halloween. It was March Pansy, March. Come on!" Pansy laughed out loud. It sounded slightly muffled, like she was covering her mouth.

"Do you think they shagged?" Blaise asked with no tact. Harry almost snorted. He could get used to them if they continued to act like this. They were not behaving like the cold Slytherins he knew they were capable of. But Draco surprised him last night, so he planned to keep an open mind. Pansy let out a muffled giggle. "I don't think so. They both have clothes on. I am just glad that he is finally getting past Potter." Harry stopped breathing. What? "I know what you mean. It was so sad seeing him pining after the boy all these years. Not that he would admit it." Blaise said with amusement in his voice. Harry grinned and relaxed. So Draco has been fancying him? He felt years lighter. He wanted to wake him up and snog him. The steady breathing of Draco let him know that he was still out to the world. He let out a groan letting Pansy and Blaise know he was 'waking' up. He purposefully kept his back turned to them and leaned over and put his glasses on. He saw parchment and a quill laying there. Perfect. He composed a quick letter. He could feel their eyes on him the whole time.