60.My brother's best friend

Title: My brother's best friend

Author: Knights Rachel

Summary:

Completed. Emily Winston has returned back home after spending a year in London. She comes home to her shared apartment with her twin brother, Emmett, to find that Emmett has offered his best friend, Parker Adams, a room in their apartment. Parker & Emily struggle to get along, including daily squabbles and constant insults. How will Emily survive living with Parker Adams?

*This book deals with issues such as Anorexia and self-harm.

Status: completed, 66 parts.

Review:

A high drama with the cliche track. This book has a lot of sensitive stuffs. 

1) Anorexia - An emotional disorder characterized by an obsessive desire to lose weight by refusing to eat.

2) Self harm - deliberate injury to oneself, typically as a manifestation of a psychological or psychiatric disorder.

Not comfortable reading about them. Please do not read.

The book is a huge emotional mixture of being ignored by parents, a constant fear of not fitting into the society and being perfect.

Now this sounds like a emotional saga. Guess what? This book is super fun to read withholding all this emo things.

They were pretty much not meant to be a pair, circumstances and people around play the cupid up. For the goodwill of Emily she can't cook. It was hilarious to watch the three - Emily, Emmett and Parker coping up in living in a house together.

Every problem has a solution. You have to just solve the mystery.
Happy Reading❤️