61. Silently Falling

Title: Silently Falling

Author: Everlark Catoniss

Summary:

"Sunshine, what guy do you know has a weird fetish with sign language?"

She's the aftermath of a high school party nightmare. Tragedy robbed her of her innocence and stole her voice before she had the chance to speak out. The court called her a liar, and the guilty was set free. Now memories plague her mind and trap her in solitude.

She was forced to learn sign language, struggling to find a way to voice her silence.

He's the definition of the boy she tried to stay away from. The epitome of harsh rumors and hopeless fantasies. The source of lies and blame. He's analyzed, misunderstood, and utterly mysterious.

And he may be the one to find her voice.

When they meet, she gets accustomed to his arrogance and he gets accustomed to her silence. An essay is what brings them together, but what happens when he starts asking too many questions?

Will her past continue to drag her down, or will he save her?

Fate has a funny way of bringing people together, but it doesn't always work how it's supposed to. 

Status: completed, 45 parts.

Review:

Raine Winter is the lead girl of the book. She has been raped at a party after which she lost her voice. A girl with bad childhood almost no parenting, bad teen experience and no voice. Doesn't she make a tragic queen? Well when she has so many reasons to cry around, she also has so many reasons to rejoice. A big brother who doesn't give a fuck to world but not her little sis. A sister kind of best friend and two other guy friends who are players to the entire school but her.

She is a sweet sunshine of the group.

Then enters the guy West who has just come out from juvie home. No one knows why he was there.

He seems danger.

And when west joins the group and his interest sprinkles on why Raine is so unique and mute. He learn sign language for want of communicating with this sunshine.

Cute chemistry, story and care has hold me to this story.

A good book with a pleasant ending.

Every night breaks with a dawn. Every bad day eventually comes to a end. So stand strong.

Happy Reading❤️

Love to  for being as lovely as she is.