Chapter 22 ~ Swiping the Cards

LOL, sorry, good day, good mood. I'm all rainbows and sunshines! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Still, hope you guys like!

PLEASE

LIKE

AND

COMMENT!!!!

LOVE Y'ALLS <3 

:P

~KC Blares

********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 22 ~ Swiping the Cards

Damon’s P.O.V.

Almost a week had gone by and nothing had changed: Survived each day of high school, forced myself through the training sessions with KC, usually starting with the two of us winding up into a heated argument that always led to flying fists and claws, then her disappearing towards the end to do god-knows-what with her friends, and repeating it all the next day for seven straight days.

            “Good morning,” the announcements began over my head towards the beginning of first period. “I’m so very pleased to start off today’s announcements with the nominees for the first Prom in eight years. Our nominees for King and Queen of the Winter Prom by majority vote are Crystal Palmer, Liam Miller, David Kalvins, Sydney Sweeny, Chloe Newman, Damon Falon, Justin Reed, and KC Blarez,”

The pencil in my hand snapped as the words sunk into my brain, chilling me to the bone. Though I hated the idea, I wasn’t surprised I was nominated, but KC? Like life couldn’t get any more complicated and twisted as it does.

            “Hey, congrats man,” Nick England smirked, clapping my shoulder. I glanced up at him and his cool-guy grin, Luke standing right behind him.

            “Uh, thanks,” I muttered, trying to shake off the weird feeling, but clearly I wasn’t the only one who found it weird. Chloe and Sydney, both of them thrilled, were also gaping over KC being a nominee. Like the sensitive human girls they were, they were too scared to face KC again, though they’d never admit it, but were talking amongst each other how it was even possible.

            “Plus, besides maybe Liam, you don’t have much of a competition. It’s the elected Queen we gotta worry about. Hopefully Crystal will be elected. Foxy but smart, she’s got it all,” Nick grinned, side glancing back towards Chloe and Sydney.

            “Doesn’t matter. I couldn’t give a crap about this stupid dance anyway,” I shrugged, leaning back in my seat.