Becoming His Cutiepie Again?

After work that evening when I headed for uncle's car i found Jessica with her ass on the passenger seat. I didn't want to get in the car but uncle gave me an angry 'get in' look.

"Jessica doesn't have her car?" I asked.

"I have a car but i want oliver to drop me home everyday from now on, do you have any problem Ms Alexia?" she howled.

I was tired of being angry and to argue every time. I just have to accept the fact that uncle wants to move on and he likes that Jessica bitch. I've no right to interfere in their personal life. I needed to meet Jay again so that I get over their shit.

As soon as I reached home I got a big surprise. The man i've long forgotten was at my house.

"Hey Lexia! You're working and didn't even bother to inform your uncle huh?" uncle harry said smilingly when he saw me, except that was a fake smile. I knew he was angry with me.

"I'm tired as fuck, do I have your permission to go and freshen up?" I asked him in a pissed af tone.

"Why are you talking like this to your uncle you lil brat? Say sorry!" mom scolded me.

I sooo wanted to tell both of them to fuck off. I just headed to my room ignoring both of them.

After some time uncle harry came to my room.

"We need to talk" he said.

"And i want to fuck. Give me 5 minutes i'll be ready" I said, giving him the shock of his life. His face was worth looking at.

"Wow you're really exciting me now" he said.

"Just get out and find a good excuse so that my mom lets me go out with you" I said.

I badly needed to cheat on uncle oliver because that's the only way my anger will subside.

When I was all ready and got out of my room I saw uncle Oliver at my house. Uncle harry was burning with rage and i was confused af.

"There's some urgent work at the office Lexia so you gotta come with me" uncle Oliver told me.

"Uh okay i'll just go get my bag" I replied, avoiding uncle harry's gaze.

"What is so urgent that you couldn't bring Jessica instead of me?? And anyway she never even do anything in the office besides fucking you" I rolled my eyes.

"Why? You feel upset that I ruined your date with your asshole of an uncle?" he grinned.

I didn't say anything after that. I was really tired and fed up especially with all the stupid ideas he comes up with to hurt me.

He stopped the car and i realized we were at the beach. I was confused but didn't want to ask him anything. I just took off my shoes, got out of the car and went to take a stroll. He joined me minutes later walking behind me.

"Why did you bring me here?" i asked.

"Sit down" he said.

"If you're gonna talk shit to me again then you better keep your mouth shut cause i'm so fed up that i'll end up walking into the sea and drown myself" I said my tears flowing down my cheeks.

He just shifted on top of me, laid me dowm and started kissing me slowly. It was the first time our kiss was so sensual. He was sucking slowly on my bottom lip, teasing my tongue from time to time. Then he looked at me and started caressing my face.

"I'm tired of faking everything. I just want everything to be like the good old time. Back when you were my cutiepie" he said. It took me some time to realize that i was not dreaming.

"I'm really sorry uncle, for hurting you, for everything. I also can't live like this anymore, I need you. I can't say more than that for now just know that I've never wanted to hurt you" I replied.

"I'm not gonna force you to tell me everything but Lexia we can only sort it out if you talk" he said worriedly.

"Can we not talk about this please? I've missed you way too much just fucking kiss me and hug me" I said reaching for his lips.

We took off each others clothes and I knelt down before him, taking his big delicious cock in my mouth. Then I bent over in doggy position. He spanked me a good few times before thrusting his tongue in my pussy. After i was dripping wet, he put his cock in me and I screamed with the first thrust.

"Whose pussy is that?" he asked while penetrating me faster making me cry my lungs out in pleasure.

"I-It's yours uncle, j-just youuurrrsss" I moaned, biting my lips. He grabbed my butt as hard as he could moaning as he came inside me. We fell on the sand in each others arms, panting and sweating.

"You look perfect cutiepie" he said playing with my lips.

"You make me perfect" I blushed, pecking his lips.